Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Average Citizenhack User  (Read 5098 times)

Offline MollyXD

• View Profile
Average Citizenhack User
« on: May 26, 2018, 03:07:07 PM »
So i found this cont on my server, he spammed a bunch of "get fucked by Citizenhack" so i look into his account and this shows really how good the Citizenhack community is XD.

Let's start with his profile as the image below shows you hes is like a 13-year-old wanna be a hacker, he has his "website" on his profile and name, his Citizenhack profile and his trash discord all in his bio also has some emo spaced writing there to. He has an edgy picture of some black dude with you will regret written across it just calls stuff. also, the caps of his name just add a classy touch to the profile

Now let's look into is Citizenhack, The quality is all over this one, the HAXXED banned is 100% the best makes you look like a 12-year-old cod hacker who will DDoS your Minecraft server all his friends have leet speak shit names like CL34R and C3ST4 which makes them feel cool but in actual fact gives them the look of striped kiddies who will ddos your roblox server, he also has the GMOD hand TF2 hacks so you now they are really good at them games.

Here is one of his posts, as you can he really thinks he's a hard man spamming Citizenhack in the gmod store and literally 20 minutes getting banned and crying to other Citizenhack members that he's banned, he thinks this kind of shit does anything but in the actual fact its like a 3 min job to get rid of him and his posts.

Lets take a look at is 100 site the site uses bootstrap and is actually made using the programme called mobirise which uses bootstrap and google api to act like wix but its a windows program to make shit sites. you can see its made using that if you press ctrl + u and scrolling down also at the bottom as a footer he has links to his youtube showing him spam trash, his twitter, and other trash social media. the footer also has a looped youtube video of some no-name rapper because this 13-year-old white kid really wants to act like him.

In the end Citizenhack users act like they know shit and actually can do shit, but in reality, they don't know how to make a site use a cheat which uses riped elements of other cheats and act like the cheat is the best but it cant do shit, these kids are most of there community saying there ganna ddos you when they connect to your server with there real ip like the dumb cunts they are, lets home the Bigpackets community doesn't do the same actions as the script kiddie community of Citizenhack have a good one bois because Bigpackets is still the best hack out there

Offline desa193

• View Profile
Re: Average Citizenhack User
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2018, 11:20:03 PM »
I'd like to try BP, I did try CH and it wasnt bad but it really dropped my FPS which is kinda an issue and im not so into external stuff so much.

Offline drpoop123

• View Profile
Re: Average Citizenhack User
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2018, 11:49:18 PM »
Yeah citizenhack is trash, it took forever for me to buy since they fucked up my btc payment. Once I got it was complete ass.

Total Registered Members:

2017-2023 BigPackets. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. This site is not associated with any company in any way.