Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: shitcheat_7.4 Review  (Read 953 times)

Offline rip global

• View Profile
shitcheat_7.4 Review
« on: June 20, 2018, 01:27:09 AM »
I downloaded shitcheat recently and added the owner on steam, he basically was telling me how he just wanted to make a shit cheat that looked nice in the GUI and also told me the only reason he made shitcheat was because he wanted people to hack more so gmod died off since he hates gmod.

anyways this is my review
shitcheat was a nice cheat but had no psilentaim so more often then not you would be caught cheating even though you bypassed the CAC anticheat etc. aimbot worked nice and the gui was very good looking but the esp stopped working every now and then so whenever it stopped working you had to reinstall gmod all over again which was a pain, overall i dont reckon this cheat was that great but im looking for some better ones so i hope these ones are nice!

Offline moonman

• View Profile
Re: shitcheat_7.4 Review
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2018, 03:04:14 PM »
Not sure why you would want to use other cheats when you got BP man, it's a decent hack, you don't really need anything else.

Offline godoftopo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2018, 06:54:07 PM »
yeah dude since bp is the best free hack for gmod etc. you shouldve just used this hack

Offline Default Settings

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2018, 08:05:03 AM »
big packets is really nice. the only other hack would be citizen hack. but thats paid.

Total Registered Members:

2017-2023 BigPackets. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. This site is not associated with any company in any way.