Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: What's your favorite gaming brand for periphirals?  (Read 1396 times)

Offline jevi

• View Profile
What's your favorite gaming brand for periphirals?
« on: June 05, 2018, 06:11:45 PM »
As the title says.
I personally like logitech and corsair , they make good keyboards and headsets. I never tried steel series althought my friend fanboys about them.

Offline sniperurbutt13

• View Profile
Re: What's your favorite gaming brand for periphirals?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2018, 06:17:13 PM »
I agree with you. I also personally enjoy razor. Something off topic but i enjoy AMD "PCs"

Offline oof owee whoops

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2018, 02:35:26 AM »
I personally like corsair the most because of the extensive amount of customization options they give for things like color schemes and macros. I also like zowie because they dont give the most amount of customization when it comes to peripherals but they're top quality and feel great and very responsive for games that require quick action like an esports title or shooter

Offline wilburforce666

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2018, 12:53:38 PM »
Corsair over all guys. Why would you not want to use them is beyond me. Way better than that overpriced Razer shit

Offline Araleth

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2018, 05:33:54 PM »
i preffer mad catz und roccat as gaming brand, they make both quallity gear  but the are quit expansive, too

Offline MFeD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2018, 12:43:06 PM »
In my opinion, logitech. However, I can see why people would prefer brands like Razer or Corsair.

Offline Islacchi

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2018, 03:47:12 PM »
So I think Corsair is more for looks rather than actual gaming as owning multiple RGB keyboards and mouses and i find many of them pleasing to the eye, where as i would use logitech mouses such as the g305 for gaming rather than any corsair mouse

Total Registered Members:

2017-2023 BigPackets. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. This site is not associated with any company in any way.