Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: what are the best feature in bp  (Read 1618 times)

Offline killeur12311

• View Profile
what are the best feature in bp
« on: July 15, 2018, 04:31:53 PM »
i whanted to know what are the best feature in bp and if you can get ban on example hyplex.co  :)

Offline Radio_Mario

• View Profile
Re: what are the best feature in bp
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2018, 07:01:12 PM »
I love esps, good for prop hunt and TTT. And gotta love the green health bars ;D

Offline 15inb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2018, 10:15:03 PM »
I love esps, good for prop hunt and TTT. And gotta love the green health bars ;D
Just a quick question, you need 10 posts in order to use the hacks, so how would one know whom does not have 10 posts, what the best feature about the hack is?

This is not to bring offense to you but, just a question.

Even though I don't have it, i've seen videos on it, and i'd say the aimbot is the best :D

Offline BleyJou

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2018, 11:30:32 AM »
ESP and Aimbot, They are pretty usefull for most Gamemodes and the Healthbar is nice too ;)

Offline aman22

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2018, 06:01:44 PM »
The best features on bp is hard to name because theirs so many I use and that I can use so its very hard to name.

Offline chef04

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2018, 05:28:53 AM »
BP Gmod Hack
I'd say the best features depends on what type of gamemode you're currently playing and it can change for whatever server you're playing on aswell
Aimbot of course is very useful on all gamemodes and is used for pretty much everything

On TTT i think the feature to see every weapon a player has is extremely useful and can turn the tables on the traitors if you're an innocent.
On DarkRp and similar servers i think the CreateMove Features are extremely useful as you can make non-transparent fences for you base and just destroy anyone who tries to enter, and the ability to instantly kill anyone who opens a fading door or something to shoot through making defending against raiders and or raiding people extremely useful
Murder of course being pretty much the same as TTT
Zombie Survival can be fun with aimbot which makes killing zombies EZ
SCP-RP & Breach have the radar feature making everything around you have zero suprise on you and combine that with aimbot = pretty much unkillable
On smaller gamemodes like Pedobear & Deathrun i suggest using ESP to figure out where the Death or Pedobear is and juking accordingly
 ;)
#43e8d8

Offline vogthedog

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2018, 06:43:03 AM »
Obviously the aimbot and ESP are very good in any gamemode involving a weapon and killing other people.
What makes the hack very unique to me, however, are the little details.

For one, you have the ability to ghost (default: homebutton). This is very useful for spying through houses in darkrp or barricades in zombiesurvival. Then you also have the torch for example, which can really help you in games like prophunt or slenderman.

Offline LukasTingsboorg

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2018, 07:39:45 PM »
Probably the best feature is that it has many different features and options so that you can customize it however you like. Hence; you have lots and lots of freedom with this hack. It can either be the most legit aim assist hack you've ever used or it can be the most HvH hack you've ever seen. It's very nice. + its free

Total Registered Members:

2017-2023 BigPackets. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. This site is not associated with any company in any way.