Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: What Should I do? BP Gmod cheat  (Read 1671 times)

Offline V3CT0R

• View Profile
What Should I do? BP Gmod cheat
« on: June 16, 2018, 01:26:30 PM »
What should I Do when some admin catches me cheating and I dont have any proof that I didnt cheat?

Offline cupmessi100

• View Profile
Re: What Should I do? BP Gmod cheat
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2018, 01:15:33 AM »
Just say nothing just stay there like doing nothing or turn of the cheat quick as possible

Offline lcasetest

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2018, 12:24:02 PM »
Just listen to what he has to say. If he has proof, then don't waste his time with denying it. Just confess that you cheated and you might get some time off your ban or be let off with a warning. If he has very vague proof then try as hard as possible to prove that he's wrong and disable the hack as soon as you get frozen or anything.

Offline Patrick666

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2018, 10:44:10 AM »
Well if you kill all in a light speed then you cant escape from that but if you play smart then you can say it was skills or luck

Offline yaboijinx

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2018, 05:23:06 PM »
if he doesnt have proof then dont worry and if he bans you get another admin and tell him that he didnt have proof

Offline troubleater09

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2018, 06:25:38 PM »
you just got to play it really smart and turn off your hacks also and if it comes to it just take the ban

Offline HusKii

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2018, 08:55:11 PM »
Something that is really fun is finding a server infested with kids and having an unfair battle with them by using ESP and silent aim :D have fun

Offline Huon

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2018, 01:37:14 AM »
Just say nothing just stay there like doing nothing or turn of the cheat quick as possible
this was actually the best way. If you are trying to stay as innocent, just do this.
IMO it's not funny at all when you cheat in public servers, I like to do it with my friends, it seems like manipulative, but makes all the difference while role playing before killing someone on TTT and etc.
"I live in my dreams - that's what you sense. Other people live in dreams, but not in their own. That's the difference."

Total Registered Members:

2017-2023 BigPackets. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. This site is not associated with any company in any way.