Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Being unranked  (Read 1103 times)

Offline China#1

• I'm not 12
    • View Profile
Being unranked
« on: June 06, 2018, 02:04:24 AM »
Being unranked is such a fucking struggle in csgo. every game i get in is either full of hackers or derankers. at this rate new players are never gonna get out of s1-s2

Offline Dir0

• View Profile
Re: Being unranked
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2018, 12:18:41 PM »
I know how it feels to play against hackers at a low level, maybe try play with experienced players who will help u get outta silver as a whole so u can get prime.

Offline Folmon

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2018, 06:52:30 AM »
if you'd like you could add my smurf acc and we could play together both serious and silly, whatever you'd prefer
https://steamcommunity.com/id/WMKULBNY
also sometimes i share this acc with my silver friend but i told him not to respond if anyone types to him, btw, if you do add me on that acc, then just reply so i could see and go on that acc and add u

Offline turxle

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2018, 12:42:32 PM »
I feel your pain, It took me about 65-125 to get out of silver, so far gold novas arent as bad as silver, theres still hackers and smurfs, but not as many in the silver ranks.

Total Registered Members:

2017-2023 BigPackets. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. This site is not associated with any company in any way.