Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Is really a good idea cheat on this game?  (Read 2255 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• View Profile
Is really a good idea cheat on this game?
« on: July 30, 2018, 04:34:07 PM »
It's been a while since I've had one thing: is it really a good idea to use hack on counter strike? I have a Nova 2 account, pretty good game say, and I was thinking of trying some cheat for fun. I would risk being vacbanned and lose all hours made just to have fun for a while with these cheats?

Offline DeadlySyber01

• View Profile
Re: Is really a good idea cheat on this game?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2018, 05:58:43 PM »
Its probably ain't a good idea to cheat on csgo because the 1st day of using it i got a vac ban so i would recommand not to unless you wanna end up like me

Offline wickedersnal78

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2018, 09:00:16 PM »
I'd suggest not to, unlike other games for bp csgo is heavily protected and your chance of getting vac-ed is way higher.

Offline Yorha2B

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2018, 04:20:20 AM »
Cheating in a game is most of the time not exactly good, but you can do it regardless. If you are scared of being banned then obviously don't, but if it's not that big of a deal then go ahead. Just try and look legit and you might stay unbanned. Depends on yourself really.

Offline Shane

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2018, 07:16:46 PM »
Just dont get caught or reported and I think you are 100% fine with cheating on this game good luck

Offline lolxdmdr12

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2018, 02:25:16 PM »
En sois c'est vrai que c'est pas cool mais c'est drole contre les ennemi qui rage kappa

Offline daddykongus

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2018, 05:02:22 PM »
I think for csgo the best idea is to make a paste unless valve has patched it. Easily add junk code and hide the c++ hack and you'll be good. Premium cheats like bigpackets are more detectable. No offense.

Total Registered Members:

2017-2023 BigPackets. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. This site is not associated with any company in any way.