Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Admin appeal  (Read 999 times)

Offline Double_T

• View Profile
Admin appeal
« on: August 14, 2017, 07:25:20 PM »
it says on the gmod server that it is a free admin, but i am having to give up my privacy, i am only 15 years of age and i would not like to share that info with this server but i would still like the free admin advitised.
But i would like to become an admin as i want to stop rule breakers and hackers/cheaters
The rank i would like to become is anything open etc: Admin, headadmin, moderator
What i can do: i can be on alot of my time and i can stop cheaters and rulebreakers fairly and to the rules

Your RP (In-Game) Name: Double_T

Your Steam name: Double_T

Your SteamID: i dont know how to find it

Where are you from (country)?:England

What is your current Time Zone? Greenwich Mean Time Zone

How old are you?: 15

Have you had experiance with administration?: no but i would like this to be my first experiance

What is your playtime on the Server? (200 hours minimum): 20 mins

How many warns do you have total + active warns?: 0

Why should we pick you for Staff (minimum 250 characters)?:I know some of the ULX commands such as !bring !jail !warn !ban e.t.c. I know how to deal with all situations such as if someone was Mass RDMing you would jail them and ban them for 1 weeks. When on duty I would always be passive even when people are being very disrespectful, I would try to keep as calm as possible at all times.

Have you ever been Kicked or Banned on our Server(If so, why)?: No

Do you have a Microphone?: yes

How many hours can you be on a week?: 15-16 hours

Can you do anything else for ?: I can try help out with testing new things and always be online when need
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 07:43:45 PM by Double_T »

Offline Medere76

• View Profile
Re: Admin appeal
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2018, 05:45:47 PM »
I don't know. But the founder is good, if he want to search staff --> he gonna create a new discussion for it

Total Registered Members:

2017-2023 BigPackets. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. This site is not associated with any company in any way.