Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Anti Screen Grab  (Read 4375 times)

Offline LoliPolice

• View Profile
Anti Screen Grab
« on: April 21, 2018, 02:31:03 PM »
My friend told me about the gmod public hack and I wanted to try it out so I did, then a text screen popped up and said something about Anti Screen grab. I was confused but he told me to just click no and move on. A few weeks later I load up my injector and the same prompt pops up and I ask him what its for and now here I am. How would I activate Anti Screen Grab

Offline LasseKasse

• View Profile
Re: Anti Screen Grab
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2018, 03:33:47 PM »
I still haven't ran into a single server that actually uses screengrab in their anticheat, may I ask what servers you play on?

Offline LoliPolice

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2018, 03:55:47 PM »
I played on a TTT server and was using the ability to see the Traitor but I had visuals turned off, I was banned when I looked at a wall and nobody was behind it. The ban message said Hacking (Screen Grab Proof - {dont remember the URL}) and I never played on that server again.

Offline SilentkillerTM

• look at tha baby above
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2018, 12:38:01 AM »
from my experience, not many ttt servers use screengrab, it's just a method of screenshotting your screen and it shows them what your screen looks like. i'm not really sure how it works but if you care about that server enough to not wanna get banned (low risk but it's possible), i'd suggest maybe turning it on?
I'm new to this community, hallo! Feel free to reply!

Offline OrphanJimmy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2018, 11:23:20 AM »
anti screengrab supposedly works but who cares, i don't really use it, not like i care if i get banned from servers lmao.

Offline Minesteller

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2018, 11:47:21 AM »
Does it really work? that would be awesome :)

Offline Minesteller

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2018, 12:05:39 PM »
does it work???

Offline mechanicalcanine

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2018, 01:41:16 PM »
Anti-Screengrab works if you put your Garry's Mod into windowed mode. Borderless Window works as well.

Offline ihavebadaim223

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2018, 05:19:55 PM »
^ can work but sometimes not always ;)
anyways, once anti sg is done, and not as buggy
you should be ok with using it

Offline clubbry

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2018, 07:15:19 PM »
I've tried to use it but it's always crashed my game. TBH I've never joined a server that had screengrab.

Offline St3amDwarf

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2018, 08:18:32 AM »
I believe the anti-screengrab feature explains itself in the popup window and it also goes over how it is currently unstable and isn't exactly 'recommended' at the moment

Offline kassele

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2018, 10:11:43 AM »
It's used against an addon called screengrab. It basically lets admins allow to see your screen.

Offline kits

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2018, 08:53:34 AM »
Just don't be so obvious when you hack. Simple.

Offline fxnky

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2018, 08:42:03 AM »
I played on a TTT server and was using the ability to see the Traitor but I had visuals turned off, I was banned when I looked at a wall and nobody was behind it. The ban message said Hacking (Screen Grab Proof - {dont remember the URL}) and I never played on that server again.

I've run into alot of australian TTT  servers that use anti screen grab, (Flux TTT , Arcadia TTT, Posideon TTT) But i don't find many DARK rp servers that use it.

Offline alta

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2018, 12:58:41 PM »
Theres some anti screengrab, made with ass but working greats, it makes you disconnect when the net is sent to the server with your screen.

Total Registered Members:

2017-2023 BigPackets. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. This site is not associated with any company in any way.