Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Fortnite  (Read 1648 times)

Offline dread9

• View Profile
Fortnite
« on: June 16, 2018, 03:57:22 PM »
now everyone should know about the game fortnite that is changing the world. me i dont really like fortnite i cant get in to it i think it is because im already hooked to a diffrent game called rainbow six sige

Offline elkick

• View Profile
Re: Fortnite
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2018, 04:35:46 PM »
now everyone should know about the game fortnite that is changing the world. me i dont really like fortnite i cant get in to it i think it is because im already hooked to a diffrent game called rainbow six sige
I don't really enjoy battle royale games tbh they just aren't that fun for me. .

Offline dragoo456

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2018, 10:17:25 PM »
rainbow is so much more fun than fortnite but i play fortnite as well they both good when you need a break from one

Offline Nicholaszet

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2018, 01:59:21 AM »
Im predicting that it has a few years left in it. The game has so many things going for it right now, they own the engine, publicity, and they have a great anti-cheat.

Offline dertyharry

• VIP (Inactive)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2018, 02:09:36 AM »
It's pretty unique in the aspect that building to outsmart and outplay your opponents is a major factor in gameplay and I think that's pretty cool - granted it's simply another BATTLE R0YALE GAME so...

Offline Faust

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2018, 09:12:30 AM »
I think it's worth reviewing the decision and playing Fortnite otherwise you only play one game, so she'll soon get bored with you

Offline RedDead36

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2018, 11:41:02 AM »
I think Fortnite is highly overated, people flaunt their skins, yet I don't get why considering their just wasting money on a virtual pixel that has no benefit. It was fun at first, then you get the try hards who ruin the game for everyone.

Offline Spartan__

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2018, 04:40:29 AM »
What do you think is better Fortnite or PUBG they are both a BR but soo different

Offline turxle

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2018, 01:04:02 PM »
The games gonna die soon anyway, but imo I don't really like fortnite, I hate the building mechanic, yeah I know building is like the entire point of the game, I can never go into battle confidently, like christ i shoot a guy and he makes an entire fort in .02 seconds

Total Registered Members:

2017-2023 BigPackets. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. This site is not associated with any company in any way.