Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: gmod  (Read 478 times)

Offline mxxn

• View Profile
gmod
« on: March 31, 2023, 03:22:47 AM »
I was wondering how the gmod hack is nowadays? i used to use it almost daily back in 2017-18 i never actually had to go on the site tho or new it existed it was just sent me in a rar file by a friend lmao never got detected only ever got banned for just being obvious however ive not used it in a good few years and just wondering how it is especially the premium one like is it worth it?

Offline KittoniuM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: gmod
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2023, 01:22:50 PM »
I was wondering how the gmod hack is nowadays? i used to use it almost daily back in 2017-18 i never actually had to go on the site tho or new it existed it was just sent me in a rar file by a friend lmao never got detected only ever got banned for just being obvious however ive not used it in a good few years and just wondering how it is especially the premium one like is it worth it?

all of the major issues that were in 2017-2018 were fixed: low fps, bad menu design, bad design
so the hack is pretty much perfect compared to what it was until 2023

Total Registered Members:

2017-2023 BigPackets. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. This site is not associated with any company in any way.