Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: how do I actually buy VIP Gmod?  (Read 1013 times)

Offline metapsychology

• View Profile
how do I actually buy VIP Gmod?
« on: March 07, 2022, 07:03:50 PM »
I used to use BP free a couple years ago, and I recently got back into cheating again and I actually wanted to buy the vip for gmod, but I don't know how. I know there's credits, but I haven't seen any page that tells you how many credits I'd actually need to anything else. Yeah, sorry if this is a bad section for asking this or if I should've gone to the discord but I have no clue where else to ask.

Offline KittoniuM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: how do I actually buy VIP Gmod?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2022, 12:32:01 AM »
I used to use BP free a couple years ago, and I recently got back into cheating again and I actually wanted to buy the vip for gmod, but I don't know how. I know there's credits, but I haven't seen any page that tells you how many credits I'd actually need to anything else. Yeah, sorry if this is a bad section for asking this or if I should've gone to the discord but I have no clue where else to ask.

The prices are in the loader, 10$ USD worth of credits should be enough to get a pretty decent experience.

Total Registered Members:

2017-2023 BigPackets. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. This site is not associated with any company in any way.