Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: If i have POTATO pc, whay i can do for NOLAG?  (Read 2457 times)

Offline Banana7898

• View Profile
If i have POTATO pc, whay i can do for NOLAG?
« on: April 30, 2018, 10:08:46 AM »
pls halp,play on 30fps so anoying

Offline Stockman

• VIP (Active)
  • Stock? STOCKMANNN
    • View Profile
Re: If i have POTATO pc, whay i can do for NOLAG?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2018, 03:12:41 PM »
dont play with cheats. only bhop or somthing like that if you know what i mean.

avoid playing on server`s with more than 35 people on it.
Doctor asks do you smoke ?
Patient answers only when i use BP.
Doctor say's your lungs are in perfect condition.

Cringe

Offline Nenene

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2018, 06:15:24 PM »
best thing to do when you have a bad computer and your getting bad fps all you have to do it get a better pc
While yes, this is a good solution, some people are not in the financial position to do so.
The best adaptive thing to do for someone asking for optimization tips, is to just in general help them with features that use a lot of processing power. As Garry's Mod is a single-core application, you can't use all your processing power (unless you turn on the experimental multicore feature)

You should adjust your visual settings and disable the things that are useless, like skeleton for example, and add a max distance to filter those who are far away, though, this is only useful when there's a lot of people in the server.

Offline ILUSHA227

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2018, 06:31:43 AM »
Try to use commands such as gmod_mcore_test 1, cl_threaded_bone_setup 1, mat_queue_mode -1. Also, prioritize your game in task manager to "High".

Offline utaysi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2018, 09:50:52 AM »
^doing the step above increased my FPS from 100 to 150 so even if you have a nice PC I recommend you try that.

Offline Cukuzz

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2018, 04:36:52 PM »
I recommend using razor cortex booster, clean your pc with ccleaner or systemcare and update your drivers and closing unneeded processes with task manager

Offline Zeldris

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2018, 11:27:37 PM »
Try getting a new one lol. Or start a youtube channel and connect ur paypal to it and get money so you can get a new pc or stream.

Offline Nizzl

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2018, 05:08:35 AM »
Then don't use a potato? I mean rilly, how do you expect to have more FPS on a pc from 1960's

Offline RedDead36

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2018, 11:32:36 AM »
Well if you mean lag as in connection, switch off some wifi connected devices and run ethernet. If you mean FPS, I would use an overclock/Nvidia program to increase your FPS, also use some console commands to turn off certain entities.

Offline TimeFlowzz

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2018, 09:28:06 PM »
Lower your graphics settings. Check your addons to see if if anything is really graphically intensive. If you want do some research on how to get more fps. good luck

Total Registered Members:

2017-2023 BigPackets. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. This site is not associated with any company in any way.