Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: If i use this hack will i get caught? Gmod darkrp  (Read 4497 times)

Offline home

• View Profile
Re: Is There a TTT Version
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2018, 10:33:41 PM »
Is There a TTT Version of Bigpackets because i want to go on TTT and auto know who the traitor is.

Offline home

• View Profile
Re: Why you dont spam
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2018, 10:51:51 PM »
Dont Spam in this site you will most likely get BSod just like it says so unless you want a BSod then dont spam make real posts like the one im making right now

Offline cupmessi100

• View Profile
Re: If i use this hack will i get caught? Gmod darkrp
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2018, 12:20:59 AM »
Make sure not to ram a lot of people because they will specate you and see you hacking and they will permenat banned you

Offline drpoop123

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2018, 11:52:37 PM »
You won't get caught they can't see client side things like wallhack. But if you are pointing to everyones heads then lol yea ur fukt.

Offline TheGamefreak

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2018, 04:00:35 PM »
just as long your using your hack smart or not using aimbot when being spectated then you might be safe

Offline Dragnored

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2018, 03:16:33 PM »
You should not be caught unless you make it obvious to everyone because on most servers the admins chose to ban someone if they believe your hacking most of the time

Offline Lukaxas

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2018, 04:30:27 PM »
He's talking about screengrab. Its anti screengrab so if admin screengrabs you they will not see your screen, they will only see black. I've tested it myself.

Total Registered Members:

2017-2023 BigPackets. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. This site is not associated with any company in any way.