Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: ImGui SUCKS and for beginners only  (Read 8839 times)

Offline KittoniuM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
ImGui SUCKS and for beginners only
« on: February 03, 2018, 09:38:08 PM »
Original KittoniuM Post: https://web.archive.org/web/20200117070932/https://github.com/ocornut/imgui/issues/1586#issuecomment-362940262

i started doing real hacks in 2009 nd back then there was like no public mouse guis, there were arrow key menus and rarely a mouse gui

look at all these unique GUI's

it took real skill to make guis and they didn't all look like the same copypasted trash that u see nowadays after A5 posted a full hack source for CSGO that used imgui

but now u have these strange copypasters with literally 0 coding experience who can just paste everything they need without problems.
some are even PAYING for themes so it doesn't look like imgui

WTF?

pay to cheats who use imgui are revolting
it takes no skill to use imgui

its like a babies first gui

look at it's setup code:
  // Use ImGui functions between here and Render()
        ImGui::NewFrame();

// This creates a window
        ImGui::Begin("Window Title Here");
        ImGui::Text("Hello, world!");
        ImGui::End();

// ImGui functions end here
        ImGui::Render();

like really??

i coded my own GUI framework, i cloned drunken cheetah's designs because they are good and dont look like flat dogshit

this is why you should always stay away from "coders" who use imgui and hack providers who use it.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2023, 02:29:05 AM by KittoniuM »

Offline lily123

• View Profile
Re: ImGui SUCKS and for beginners only
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2018, 03:20:25 AM »
fuckin tards saying it;s any good, takes no skill to make, like a gui for little kids.

absolutely disgusting, pay to cheat too!! revolting....

this was my hack, looks like you fell for the bait cx

also, wasn't a payhack, this was a gag

global::user = "Welcome, Josh! You're currently a(n): Legislation. You have 999 day(s) remaining.";
global::user = "Welcome, Admin! You're currently a(n): Admin. You have 999 day(s) remaining.";
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 03:24:02 AM by lily123 »

Offline git_gud

• View Profile
Re: ImGui SUCKS and for beginners only
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2019, 09:09:36 AM »
I find it extremely self-ironic that you would belittle people for using software made by others to take the easy way out and not learn how to do things yourself, when your entire community seems to be centered around using software made by others to take the easy way out and not learn how to actually play the game.

Total Registered Members:

2017-2023 BigPackets. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. This site is not associated with any company in any way.