Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: is it possible to get un vacced  (Read 1137 times)

Offline GenjiPoops

• View Profile
is it possible to get un vacced
« on: July 21, 2018, 02:38:55 AM »
I was vac banned on csgo I was wondering if you can get yourself unvacced from any game?

Offline Tej_Mang

• View Profile
Re: is it possible to get un vacced
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2018, 02:50:35 AM »
Of course you can't get unvac banned what are you even talking about, once you are vac banned you are not going to get  unvac banned it's not going to work like that.

Offline xyzboy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2018, 02:52:54 AM »
Of course you can't get unvac banned what are you even talking about, once you are vac banned you are not going to get  unvac banned it's not going to work like that.

Yeah what he said. Once you are vac banned it is essentially un-reversable. VAC bans are permanent. The only time VAC bans are lifted is when it was an accident on Valves part to my knowledge. 

Offline foxyboy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2018, 03:10:33 PM »
Its not doable ive only been able to extreme inject my way out of a vac ban on mw2 but thats the only way i know

Offline Soulyy

• VIP (Inactive)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2018, 07:11:05 PM »
No not really. The only time it'll work is if you get a new account, house, or, wifi, so in all honesty. No.

Total Registered Members:

2017-2023 BigPackets. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. This site is not associated with any company in any way.