Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Many more s***posters for the Bigpackets GMOD hack  (Read 4263 times)

Offline fevanson

• View Profile
Many more s***posters for the Bigpackets GMOD hack
« on: May 23, 2018, 07:48:00 PM »
I believe that this 10 post limit to download the hack is turning this forum into a spam forum.  I believe there should be a limit on how long you've had your account vs. the 10 post limit.  Limiting it to a time i.e. 30 days having an account, or a 1 post limit each day for new users until they've reached 10 posts.  If anyone or an admin agrees or disagrees with me feel free to reply.

Offline MollyXD

• View Profile
Re: Many more s***posters for the Bigpackets GMOD hack
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2018, 08:01:10 PM »
the 10 post thing does mess up the forums but you would limit the posts the forums would become super dead, and they already aren't that alive as most people just get there hack and leave. also if you removed the limit overall you would just get hundreds of dead accounts, and the 30 day account age wouldn't stop anyone as they would still just register leave it for 30 days and download the hack or just forget about it overall, so there's really no way to win the best way to deal with it is just moderating the posts and banning unwanted accounts. but idk im not a staff member or have i owned a forum in like 4 years

Offline joemancool

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2018, 08:09:27 PM »
To be honest i lose a forum post somehow (not deleted or anything) so i go from a staggering 14 posts to a 9 post empire. I love it to be honest getting told you didn't do the thing but you did and the site just wants you to post some more.

Offline Lolguy21

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2018, 01:30:21 PM »
IDK why they did such system, I want to delete this soon.

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2018, 11:40:06 AM »
The time system makes a whole lot more sense than the "10 posts" system in my opinion. Actually, now that i think about it, the best idea might be to mix both of those into one. Right now everyone can just spam a random bunch of crap , get their hack, and leave.

Offline jamesbt365

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2018, 03:58:49 PM »
That would be a good idea for future.

Offline kek10123

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2018, 04:41:12 PM »
I like the idea it would stop pointless spam like 1234 or sadjad

I mean there are certain people who actually make decent threads that I enjoy to read or post on

Offline braindestroyer

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2018, 08:06:03 PM »
honestly the 10 post limit is annoying af idk why they added it in the first place

Offline CreativeDude

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2018, 06:12:55 PM »
Idk,I'm having a problem where I have 10 posts but then after a few days I have like 7 posts, so a 1 post per day limit would be autistic.

Offline nohackywacky

• VIP (Inactive)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2018, 07:37:01 PM »
I hate all of the low quality posters, but do know, they will not escape this fully
People who just spam forums with shitty posts, like one word responses or emojis will get banned, and will get BSOD'd
If you want to help, report bad posters
I bid thee adieu

Offline Cr4zy

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2018, 01:07:57 AM »
I actually do like this idea, but maybe make like make a new credit system where you can earn up to 2 or 1 a day and so 1 post will give you a credit and maybe at 10 credit you will gain access to the cheat

Offline Dedvalabs

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2018, 02:39:07 AM »

Offline ultrablazed

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2018, 12:58:39 PM »
Yeah i really dont like the 10 post thing it makes so much spam but hey the forums are active

Offline ILUSHA227

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2018, 06:47:54 AM »
If someone will just spam mindlessly forum moderators will find them and punish them by restricting the opportunity of using the hack.

Offline SkoutSK

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2018, 02:16:38 PM »
The current web will present strict rules for cute little girls who just enjoy wasting time with spam this has already been warned once. but there are people who prefer to feel on the skin.

Total Registered Members:

2017-2023 BigPackets. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. This site is not associated with any company in any way.