Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Many more s***posters for the Bigpackets GMOD hack  (Read 4264 times)

Offline Shane

• View Profile
Re: Many more s***posters for the Bigpackets GMOD hack
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2018, 09:26:22 PM »
Them making a limit of 10 makes it so people cannot just spam accounts and the forums gets more popular with the more post

Offline vezdon

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2018, 12:56:49 AM »
This thread will be deleted anyways, but i do agree. the 10 posts rule is kinda too low due to everyone just spamming. I somehow lose posts but im sure spam threads are just being deleted.

Offline TimeFlowzz

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2018, 09:10:24 PM »
I just made my account today. I just checked the forums and most of its spam. I dont spam but I think this forum could be saved by just deleting spammers accounts

Offline Rafael

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2018, 10:24:13 AM »
Having more posters make this forum feel alive because most people dont do anything else than grab the cheat and do not support it in any other way. This is a good counter method.

Offline Huon

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2018, 02:40:32 AM »
I actually do like this idea, but maybe make like make a new credit system where you can earn up to 2 or 1 a day and so 1 post will give you a credit and maybe at 10 credit you will gain access to the cheat

If we could at least click in some ads to get this credit and then enable the cheat, but maybe they are just trying to make this forum alive.
"I live in my dreams - that's what you sense. Other people live in dreams, but not in their own. That's the difference."

Offline TheGamefreak

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2018, 03:41:41 PM »
i dont understand the 10 post limit for some reason i wish you can just download it or like look at a ad

Offline Mugiwara

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2018, 07:05:05 PM »
If someone will just spam mindlessly forum moderators will find them and punish them by restricting the opportunity of using the hack  8)

Offline Sssss

• VIP (Inactive)
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2018, 07:12:13 PM »
dont worry kittonium bans the spammers + how the fuck did i had 51 posts in like 2 days wow

Cheeki Breeki IV damke

Total Registered Members:

2017-2023 BigPackets. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. This site is not associated with any company in any way.