Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Pubg hacks?  (Read 1271 times)

Offline REPYAYA123

• View Profile
Pubg hacks?
« on: July 20, 2018, 12:14:04 AM »
Subject Pubg hacks?
Well I know there has to be a pubg hack in the world, BUT is there anyfree one thats trusted...
No virus? I always come across pubg hackers, so i figured my as well get me some hacks too but, as  always i never find the right one...
So i need something Trusted, Working, And has aimbot...

Give me a reply soon  :D

Offline xyzboy

• View Profile
Re: Pubg hacks?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2018, 03:00:58 AM »
It is hard to find free pubg hacks to my knowledge because pubg uses battle eye anti cheat which is very hard to bypass. you generally need a private bypasser to get through battle eye undetected.

Offline Tej_Mang

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2018, 03:11:57 AM »
It is hard to find free pubg hacks to my knowledge because pubg uses battle eye anti cheat which is very hard to bypass. you generally need a private bypasser to get through battle eye undetected.
battle eye is a bitch to hack on not going to lie just because of how all of it is setup but its very hard to bypass.

Offline dopekidz505

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2018, 05:28:48 PM »
that would be so  dope because i suck at this pubg shit lol idk about you guys

Offline t0asts

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2018, 09:37:11 PM »
pubg cheats are usually very private bc of how invasive their ac is, and if a cheat is ud it usually gets caught within a few weeks, so you either need a battleye bypass or prepare for bans afaik

Total Registered Members:

2017-2023 BigPackets. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. This site is not associated with any company in any way.