Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: SmegHack Review  (Read 782 times)

Offline red_green

• View Profile
SmegHack Review
« on: June 19, 2018, 10:50:54 AM »
Smeghack works just as great as idiotbox, but it lacks some hacks/bots that idiotbox has, such as spinbot and lag(i think). Smeghack has a calm and easy-on-the-eye interface with the ability to disable and enable it. The aimbot is great, kinda the same with idiotbox, but it has a bone-snap setting, on the aimbot settings, you can see a crudely drawn stick-man with squares on it, under it is two buttons; "FILL" and "CLEAR". When you click "FILL" it fills out the stick-mans squares with numbers, #1 being the top priority and #twentysomething the lowest. Next the ESP, it works basically the same as idiotbox. I can't remember what all the others are, but they are for advanced users(not me). In the end, Smeghack beats Idiotbox in my opinion.

Offline moonman

• View Profile
Re: SmegHack Review
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2018, 03:07:48 PM »
Why'd you even use smeghack when you have BP man? It's some dogshit LUA cheat for skids to get banned by CAC.

Total Registered Members:

2017-2023 BigPackets. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. This site is not associated with any company in any way.