Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: What game did you discover Bigpackets from?  (Read 1196 times)

Offline osha

• View Profile
What game did you discover Bigpackets from?
« on: July 31, 2018, 03:34:02 PM »
Personally, I found out about Bigpackets through Garry's Mod. I wanted to be able to farm safely in DarkRP without my anxiety building from the thought of somebody raiding me. I had gotten fed up of my base being raided and my printers being blown. I had gotten fed up of tearing my vocal cords on a daily basis by verbally abusing a kid with enough salt to fill up a quarry. So for shits and giggles I looked up Garry's Mod hacks, and while browsing I had gotten very curious. So I took a shot in a dark and risked pumping my PC full of viruses Vinesauce Joel style, and I downloaded Bigpackets, it got the job done and I was very pleased with the results. This was a few years ago and I had forgotten my account info, so here I am now, making posts so I can get the same exact feeling of glee.

Offline scuffed jays

• View Profile
Re: What game did you discover Bigpackets from?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2018, 06:15:27 PM »
 Lmao everyone found it from Garrys Mod since they're the best hack out there rn

Offline Ventaliam

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2018, 08:34:27 PM »
Yeah, I agree, Bigpackets is probably the best hack out on gmod right now, I learned about it when some guy aimbotted on a server and using chat spam.

Offline BOrityle

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2018, 05:13:38 AM »
I got Bigpackets from where Majority of people found it, through Garry's Mod. Likewise i found out the website from a guy spamming the chat with the autospammer.

Offline thexpower

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2018, 05:55:08 AM »
I actually came from a different cheat and came across this one. ( I was searching for garry's mod cheats)

Offline glhf1234

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2018, 04:38:56 PM »
looking for gmod cheats then happened to find bigpackets, couldnt find any other good ones

Offline AstraaTv

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2018, 05:10:04 PM »
I was looking around the internet for something to mess with gmod servers, and I found this!

Total Registered Members:

2017-2023 BigPackets. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. This site is not associated with any company in any way.