Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: what good addons to put on my server  (Read 1227 times)

Offline killeur12311

• View Profile
what good addons to put on my server
« on: July 15, 2018, 04:25:03 PM »
im looking for good addons to put on my server that im going to do like drug addons car pack guns printer and other

Offline Hagis

• View Profile
Re: what good addons to put on my server
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2018, 04:31:38 PM »
Well you should put the basics like ULX, M9K, etc. but make sure you dont get any backdoors on your server cause that could be deadly.

Offline Radio_Mario

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2018, 07:07:42 PM »
i think ULX is a great addition. Another thing people like is Pac3. just watch out because people can easily abuse it.

Offline 15inb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2018, 10:07:57 PM »
If you ever need help with addons and selecting them, pm me. But here's a list of addons most servers have/should have M9K, ULX and ULib, Some models you like/want, Adv dupe 2, Bitcoin and a printer addon, Maybe some other weapon addons for diversity, Utime, Itemstore (Inventory and bank), A hud and f4 menu, Some sort of bank robbery system, Fading doors, 3d2d text screens, precision, Some sort of third person, DarkRP advert, keypads, Pro lockpicks, keypad cracker, Spawn zones, AWarn.
Yes, some of these addons cost money, but they're worth it, unless you have little to no money.
But i hope this helps :D

Offline slurzy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2018, 01:34:27 AM »
I think that blueatm would be good cause its a good addons that alot of good sever has and its not very expensieve

Offline wby300

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2018, 01:58:44 AM »
just steal posiedons mods lmao they have some pretty mad ones

Total Registered Members:

2017-2023 BigPackets. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. This site is not associated with any company in any way.