Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: My Ban Appeal  (Read 988 times)

Offline Asuka_Kurashina

• View Profile
My Ban Appeal
« on: July 21, 2017, 01:15:19 AM »
Username= Asuka Kurashina#7703

Reason Why I was banned: Spamming TTS with i, i, i, i,

Why should you be unbanned?:
Appeal: I regret using Text To Speech and I should've known better and should've not decided to spam it, even though I've barely talked in the Discord Channel but whenever I was talking to people in the server I've enjoyed it and had no problems with other members from being rude or is just being completely annoying (rude and annoying seems similiar so eeh) and I personally want to apologize to those that had the server open during that time as they could've been doing something such as sleeping, playing a game, or working on something as I've either woke them up or got them killed during that critical moment in a game or get thrown off and have to pause on what they're working on just to disable TTS playback on discord and especially to the one that banned me as they could've been working or specially trying to sleep as the time I was banned was 9:58pm PST which is the time I usually start going to sleep at but not sure about you guys but you know >.> I know I wouldn't want someone spamming TTS when I'm trying to sleep or specially if I'm working on something usually I'm on Photoshop screwing around or be playing a game and that I should've considered the consequences of my actions but I didn't and decided to be an idiot which lead me to making this essay on the forum.

PS: My grammar is terrible as hell sorry about the terrible essay >.> If needed I 'll  retype it

tempaccount456

Re: My Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2017, 10:07:17 AM »
that isnt 500 words xd

Total Registered Members:

2017-2023 BigPackets. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. This site is not associated with any company in any way.