Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Ban apeal - sorry for spaming Trojan virus  (Read 2667 times)

Offline harcore

• View Profile
Ban apeal - sorry for spaming Trojan virus
« on: July 15, 2017, 06:57:01 PM »
very sorry for spaming Win32.Trojan in discord i learned my lesson and i hope i get unban :-\

Offline harcore

• View Profile
Re: Ban apeal - sorry for spaming Trojan virus
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2017, 06:59:53 PM »
my discord - symbols for ________#2055

Offline harcore

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2017, 10:46:01 AM »
Please write a 500 word essay on why you think you should be unbanned, thank you
  can i please do a paragraph? I don't think i can think of 500 or 500+ words why i should be unbanned and thank you for giving me an opportunity to get a second chance. :-\

« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 10:47:59 AM by harcore »

Offline harcore

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2017, 01:55:06 PM »
i just want to enjoy good hacks bp for life. Also, i shouldn't joke like that... :-\
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 04:42:48 PM by harcore »

Offline harcore

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2017, 09:29:16 PM »
ty

Offline harcore

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2017, 09:39:34 PM »
400 word essay Why I should be unbanned from bigpackets discord server

Why were you banned?: Spamming win32 virus:Trojan in discord chat.

Why should you be unbanned? : I accepted my punishment and I am taking action as to redeem myself.

Note: Can you please warn before you ban please (:.   

Alright, it?s time to stop being ignorant and accept the fact that I need to man up about this situation and do the right thing. When I was first introduced to the server, big packets, I fell in love with it. The people, helpers, and the rest of the community was great. I enjoyed the server so much I consider buying vip, and I was thinking what will happen in the next update of gmod public hack big packets for life bro. I devote my time on big packets discord server and playing gmod ttt, breach,murder, prop hunt, dark rp, etc with this hack. I never intended to spam or get banned on your server, however it was my fault to spam and become banned ):. There is no excuse, I did something wrong and now i?m here writing a 400 word essay why i should be unbanned. I even tried to use an alternative account to get on your discord server. . I in fact am exuberated that you/kitt allowed me to make an essay for ban appeal. Therefore I am grateful. I am truly sorry for my wrongs. Thank you kitt for the chance at an essay First I would like to state that I symbols/harcore, am in the wrong and I have made the mistake of choosing to have spam on big packets discord server and getting myself banned by joining the server big packets. I am truly saddened by being banned, however it was my fault. You has told me to write a 400 word essay on why I should be unbanned bad, therefore I am doing this now. spamming in any game or social media is bad because it can ruin the game and annoy others. I made the horrible mistake of choosing to spam. And because of that, I got myself banned, and as a result of desperation. Also, I don't want to use lua hacks or paid hacks like citizenshit ?shit, unreliable, detected. LOL? spammers are also bad because it cause people to perhaps dislike a server because of a spammer like roji one of creators of citizenshit ? NEXT GENRATION OF HACKS?. 400 words done goodbye.                                                           -symbols/harcore

« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 07:33:46 AM by harcore »

Offline harcore

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2017, 09:40:48 PM »
the form messed up my essay /:

Offline harcore

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2017, 07:44:03 AM »
 :o

Total Registered Members:

2017-2023 BigPackets. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. This site is not associated with any company in any way.