Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Anti - cheat troll  (Read 967 times)

Offline leager757

• VIP (Inactive)
    • View Profile
Anti - cheat troll
« on: August 14, 2022, 12:57:08 PM »
If you use God mode on the online version your character will show up as HUGE and can be seen across the map. I believe this is a troll / anti-cheat function. If you could take a look that would be great!! I know they are checking for cheat engine , debuggers etc.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2022, 01:00:30 PM by leager757 »

Offline KittoniuM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Anti - cheat troll
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2022, 01:35:08 PM »
If you use God mode on the online version your character will show up as HUGE and can be seen across the map. I believe this is a troll / anti-cheat function. If you could take a look that would be great!! I know they are checking for cheat engine , debuggers etc.

I've never played the online version... but I will check this out when I get a chance

Offline leager757

• VIP (Inactive)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2022, 05:50:12 PM »
Great thank you!!!!!! So grateful

Great thank you!!!!!! So grateful

Offline x_kiLLeR

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2022, 06:18:53 PM »
I've never played the online version... but I will check this out when I get a chance

Sorry for hijacking the thread but can you also take a look at visuals, they are flying and wonky again, in fps and also in third person.
Big thanks!

Offline KittoniuM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2022, 06:26:10 PM »
Sorry for hijacking the thread but can you also take a look at visuals, they are flying and wonky again, in fps and also in third person.
Big thanks!

the game hasn't updated.. you sure it's not a mod or hack settings? is this on singleplayer  ?

Offline x_kiLLeR

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2022, 07:33:53 AM »
Yeah i was experimented on some mods, (camera mods and lots of overhauls etc comes to mind) probably they messed it up.
Cheers, didn't think that  ;D .

@Edit: Freshly modded game with just "viva new vegas" guide. And also generated new config and it's all good now.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2022, 07:39:53 AM by x_kiLLeR »

Offline KittoniuM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2022, 02:59:33 PM »
that is good to hear :)
i will add something about mods in the features thread.

Total Registered Members:

2017-2023 BigPackets. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. This site is not associated with any company in any way.