Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: End of an ERA  (Read 2663 times)

Offline gogoboo1

• VIP (Inactive)
    • View Profile
End of an ERA
« on: January 31, 2021, 06:06:11 AM »
BIGPACKET for gmod WAS one of the best. WAS. Now it is literally an ESP with a bad aimbot that has delay and can't be configured with lots of recoil. The old free version is now paid version. The free version is now essentially the old LITE version. I had used BP for almost 2 years and was the best thing I ever used for free.

Thank you kittonium for your service and I wont forget all the fun I had using BP.

Offline RadsammyT

• View Profile
Re: End of an ERA
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2021, 01:08:56 PM »
Shame, I used BP, mainly GMod since around 2016, back when all features were unlocked. When kittonium blocked off some features in favor of a VIP system, none of the features was super important to me, the only thing I care about is simply Aimbot and ESP, along with a few other gimmicks IIRC. Since then I had no trouble with big packets, asides from the lag from the outdated engine, which I got used to.
The reason why kittonium simply deleted aimbot in the free version was that "nobody has shown thanks", and that he "should have deleted it back in 2018." when I read the shoutbox. I do somewhat understand, but the only thing I don't understand was that 'nobody showing thanks' thing: because I don't know why would anyone walk up to Kittonium to show thanks for such a mistakenly taken simple thing like aimbot. I know that the amount of code in big packets is very tedious to implement in the making. But if there's one thing, it is that everyone is pretty much underestimating the time and work poured into Kittoniums baby.

The fact is: Back during BPs big era, people were using it, and that's something a sole dev of a hack this way should take as a token of thanks, it's the consumer's way of showing thanks: to use it more when they tried it and evaluated it. The tragedy is, Kittonium never realized it.
So I will say it outright and go blunt: Kittonium, I appreciate and thank you for the countless hours and years of development you spent working your fingers off to such extent. I never got the chance to say it, because I thought that simply using it was a way of showing appreciation.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2021, 01:11:10 PM by RadsammyT »

Offline gogoboo1

• VIP (Inactive)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2021, 05:29:15 PM »
I could pay for the VIP version if there was a permanent subscription tbh and not overly expensive . If people play on and off when they're on holiday, it doesn't make sense to pay 10 usd everytime you have the urge to play because you might lose interest again or get busy and then that money would be wasted because of how this BP points is implemented.

Offline [email protected]

• VIP (Inactive)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2021, 12:42:17 PM »
That's not what we want though, we want a perm VIP ability, I think most of us feel the same way. We would rather pay once even if its 50 dollars and be done with it.

Offline gogoboo1

• VIP (Inactive)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2021, 09:56:35 PM »
That's not what we want though, we want a perm VIP ability, I think most of us feel the same way. We would rather pay once even if its 50 dollars and be done with it.
Exactly although 50 is expensive. 20 for permanent would be good. GTA 5 hacks that have lots of features, abusive ones too is around 30 dollars...

Offline [email protected]

• VIP (Inactive)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2021, 03:17:58 PM »
Okay but why not just provide a "lifetime" sub for it? If you play everyday for a year its over 100 dollars right now, and while I'd pay that I don't want to click the thing and deal with putting credits down on it everyday. I would pay for a lifetime but nothing for credits....

Offline octodad420

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2021, 12:37:08 PM »
BIGPACKET for gmod WAS one of the best. WAS. Now it is literally an ESP with a bad aimbot that has delay and can't be configured with lots of recoil. The old free version is now paid version. The free version is now essentially the old LITE version. I had used BP for almost 2 years and was the best thing I ever used for free.

Thank you kittonium for your service and I wont forget all the fun I had using BP.

back in my day it was all free

Offline Wrappedupcat

• VIP (Inactive)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2021, 10:43:07 PM »
If we want BP to continue providing cheats we can't expect a perm VIP status. I've seen other cheat providers do it and usually ends in closing out some cheats or just the entire site because they can't make ends meet on one time payments.

Tbh I rather pay for credits to hold onto until the day I use the cheat rather than a whole month, only play a few days then waste the rest of the month subscription because I wanted to take a break. It's fair and stable enough to keep BP in the air.

IMO of course
« Last Edit: April 23, 2021, 01:07:03 AM by Wrappedupcat »

Total Registered Members:

2017-2023 BigPackets. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. This site is not associated with any company in any way.