Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Freeze while using  (Read 79 times)

Offline Nayk

• Level 1 - Noob
    • View Profile
  • Argentina
Freeze while using
« on: November 24, 2019, 08:28:55 pm »
Hi, i want to ask you guys if have the same problem as me. Today, i join in a server and when i press insert for the cheat, my character freezes like.. i can only move the camera, but my character cant move, when i jump, its just the noise, but nothing happens, when i press inject again for close the cheat, i can move again. I dont know why is this happening, its a bigpacket fix in the server? or just a bug of the cheat? ty for reading, if anyone know anything, pls tell me.

Online KittoniuM

• Administrator
  • Level 8 - Tru Packet
    • View Profile
  • Canada
Re: Freeze while using
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2019, 08:48:28 am »
Hi, i want to ask you guys if have the same problem as me. Today, i join in a server and when i press insert for the cheat, my character freezes like.. i can only move the camera, but my character cant move, when i jump, its just the noise, but nothing happens, when i press inject again for close the cheat, i can move again. I dont know why is this happening, its a bigpacket fix in the server? or just a bug of the cheat? ty for reading, if anyone know anything, pls tell me.

Please send the IP of the server or use the Gmod Lite hack

Offline Nayk

• Level 1 - Noob
    • View Profile
  • Argentina
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2019, 04:01:09 pm »
Please send the IP of the server or use the Gmod Lite hack
Hi, i found the error. It happens when you die, like, you activate the cheat and play normally, but if you die, the problem happens. I dont know if the NLR protection causes this, but.. take this information, i think it is, for sure.

Online KittoniuM

• Administrator
  • Level 8 - Tru Packet
    • View Profile
  • Canada
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2019, 08:24:18 pm »
I will look into it soon, you can try turning off the hack with master key Insert before you die, but I am really busy at this time so I cn't look into it right away

Offline Nayk

• Level 1 - Noob
    • View Profile
  • Argentina
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2019, 10:10:13 pm »
Now, when i inject the cheat, no matter if i die, my character freeze. Only when i dont use it, my character can move. Strange bug and "fix" for bp haha. No problem dude, check it when you have time, im using the lite version and 0 problems.

Offline S-Snake

• Level 0 - Leacher Skid
    • View Profile
  • Belarus
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2019, 02:45:34 pm »
I have this problem too. If I disable "Engine Prediction" in aimbot options I can move. Lite version works normal
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 02:47:02 pm by S-Snake »

Total Members

• Youtube Youtube
  • Facebook Facebook
  • Twitter Twitter
  • Steam Steam