Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Freeze while using  (Read 1738 times)

Offline Nayk

• View Profile
Freeze while using
« on: November 24, 2019, 08:28:55 PM »
Hi, i want to ask you guys if have the same problem as me. Today, i join in a server and when i press insert for the cheat, my character freezes like.. i can only move the camera, but my character cant move, when i jump, its just the noise, but nothing happens, when i press inject again for close the cheat, i can move again. I dont know why is this happening, its a bigpacket fix in the server? or just a bug of the cheat? ty for reading, if anyone know anything, pls tell me.

Offline Nayk

• View Profile
Re: Freeze while using
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2019, 04:01:09 PM »
Please send the IP of the server or use the Gmod Lite hack
Hi, i found the error. It happens when you die, like, you activate the cheat and play normally, but if you die, the problem happens. I dont know if the NLR protection causes this, but.. take this information, i think it is, for sure.

Offline Nayk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2019, 10:10:13 PM »
Now, when i inject the cheat, no matter if i die, my character freeze. Only when i dont use it, my character can move. Strange bug and "fix" for bp haha. No problem dude, check it when you have time, im using the lite version and 0 problems.

Offline S-Snake

• VIP (Inactive)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2019, 02:45:34 PM »
I have this problem too. If I disable "Engine Prediction" in aimbot options I can move. Lite version works normal
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 02:47:02 PM by S-Snake »

Offline Nayk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2019, 04:49:35 PM »
I have this problem too. If I disable "Engine Prediction" in aimbot options I can move. Lite version works normal
Oh, if this work for me, its a solution, thanks for the apport bro, will try

Offline Aholicknight

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2019, 10:03:39 PM »

What is your computer specs? If you have good CPU + can run the game fine, then it shouldn't be a problem.

Total Registered Members:

2017-2023 BigPackets. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. This site is not associated with any company in any way.