Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: General Cheat Questions [VIP]  (Read 481 times)

Offline kevko

• VIP (Inactive)
    • View Profile
General Cheat Questions [VIP]
« on: January 07, 2023, 11:07:24 PM »
I'm having troubles finding the smoothing option in GMOD VIP Hack lmao, can someone help me out?

Is there an Option to customize the colours for every single Job (BOX / NAME /...) on darkrp servers?

Thank you!

Offline KittoniuM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: General Cheat Questions [VIP]
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2023, 11:18:58 PM »
I'm having troubles finding the smoothing option in GMOD VIP Hack lmao, can someone help me out?

Is there an Option to customize the colours for every single Job (BOX / NAME /...) on darkrp servers?

Thank you!

The aimbot smoothing is called "Aim Step" in the aimbot tab. Options to customize it may be in the Customization button of Aimbot, there is Step, Linear and Curved options.

There is no option for job specific players. You can use the shitlist/friendlist
« Last Edit: January 07, 2023, 11:32:51 PM by KittoniuM »

Offline kevko

• VIP (Inactive)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2023, 11:50:50 PM »
Neither Step, Linear or Curve are changing smoothnes, its always instalock on the head

Offline KittoniuM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2023, 01:08:31 AM »
Neither Step, Linear or Curve are changing smoothnes, its always instalock on the head

Aim step must be enabled and turn it down to 5-10 degrees per frame

Total Registered Members:

2017-2023 BigPackets. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. This site is not associated with any company in any way.