Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: How do admins detect Aimbot  (Read 2986 times)

Offline acconfirmed1

• View Profile
How do admins detect Aimbot
« on: August 21, 2018, 09:44:49 PM »
Do they get notified in the console if something fishy is suspected? For example, if i use Head aim for Aimbot and get a few kills in TTT, it seems admins are spectating me the next round, so is there something in the console that detects fishy aim patterns? and is there a way i can prevent them from getting a console notification, so I don't get banned?

Offline iSanty

• Hellow
    • View Profile
Re: How do admins detect Aimbot
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2018, 09:15:37 AM »
Im not sure. But 1 thing is true and logic. If you on evry round kills 5 players fast and easily they will spectate you and if they see how you are aiming and playing not legit then they will instandly ban. I think they dont use a Software or PlugIn to see who is hacking they are only spectating thats my theory- .

Offline VetrexDE

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2018, 09:06:58 AM »
yeah i think ur are pretty right. just use the spectator list to see if theres someone spectating you

Offline zeus

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2018, 05:17:06 AM »
i think only Spectate Or Screengrab or players can take video :D ;)

Offline jktheboss

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2018, 08:23:50 AM »
Spectator list don't fully works. When an admin is using left click he can spectate you without you get notified.

Offline gencay12

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2018, 05:33:44 AM »
I don't know what admins do but I detect them with my esp  :)

Offline gimmegamez1

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2018, 07:37:57 AM »
admin saw your aim speed " aiming fast to head" or screengrab?

Offline captblenz

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2018, 09:41:01 AM »
Be more careful and up the smooth option, also you should change the setting to torso instead of head even though you lose damage its going to help you be safer

Offline robinenglund25

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2018, 05:35:26 AM »
Use smooth aim feature and probably dont choose the head bone and u should be set for cheating without ban.

Offline lalibbles

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2018, 06:16:59 AM »
ULIB or ULX (I forgot which does which) has a spectating option, that's how they'll find out

Offline ReeVaaL

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2018, 07:59:03 AM »
they spectate you and see you going crazy xD-

Offline Pothead

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2018, 10:12:59 AM »
Obviously if you hit 10 headshots back to back people are going to get suspicious. Its not that the cheats detected its that you are using it in an obvious way.

Offline Z3TH

• VIP (Inactive)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2018, 03:38:31 AM »
I mean like, screengrabber is a thing still right?, i think thats what admins use in darkrp anyways

Offline foxe

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2018, 10:52:01 AM »
Do they get notified in the console if something fishy is suspected? For example, if i use Head aim for Aimbot and get a few kills in TTT, it seems admins are spectating me the next round, so is there something in the console that detects fishy aim patterns? and is there a way i can prevent them from getting a console notification, so I don't get banned?
they spectate you

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2018, 10:55:07 AM »
they spectate you and screengrab you that's the only way

Total Registered Members:

2017-2023 BigPackets. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. This site is not associated with any company in any way.