Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Is a fix for LEY's Anticheat detection being worked on ?  (Read 1257 times)

Offline ImJustyTrynaHack

• View Profile
Is a fix for LEY's Anticheat detection being worked on ?
« on: July 02, 2021, 12:47:13 PM »
Crident has just pushed a advert for a new AC that seems to be catching everything including many other popular C++ cheats, They claim that BP is detected i am merely wondering if an update will be pushed or is being worked on already to combat this issue as i quite enjoy retaining the advantage i am used too. Thank you in advance.

Offline ImJustyTrynaHack

• View Profile
Re: Is a fix for LEY's Anticheat detection being worked on ?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2021, 03:40:18 PM »
If it is Ley's new Anti cheat, I can make it undetected but his messes up the ESP big time through the server (all hacks will be affected) and aimbot is likely going to be a little bugged.

However, "GMod Free ESP" through the loader should stay undetected from the anticheatm you can test on Alt account to be safe.

Yes it is LEY's new AC i was referring too, Im genuinely curious about if new methods will be able to make aimbot and other features etc safe again as they once were as i can do without one or the other in regards to esp or aimbot but i certainly know which i would prefer and hence why i was curious if you were aware of the current issues and had a plan to proactively tackle them as it seems even the server providers are now pushing for this and server's i freuquent visit have decided to impement this, Since i dont want to be defaced within the community i am holding off for now but i am keen to return with full capabilities or atleast half perse, Im very curious to hear what you have to say on the subject and i eargerly wait your response, Yet again i would like to give my thanks to you for creating and updating this i dont think enough people show grattitude especially considering the fact that it was basically free bar a few features so thank you KittoniuM

Total Registered Members:

2017-2023 BigPackets. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. This site is not associated with any company in any way.