Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: New Anticheat on a few servers?  (Read 1864 times)

Offline BergedOne

• View Profile
New Anticheat on a few servers?
« on: May 29, 2018, 10:40:42 AM »
Theres rumors on a few servers about a new or old anticheat that you must pay for and if you have hacks on it, it will ban you if it detects something. Also its apparently the only reason it really does ban people. Also I have no clue what it is called at the time but, when I do find out the name ill ask if its undetected. All i really know is you must pay for the anticheat, its been worked on to make sure it doesn't stop banning or something around that matter.

Offline Minox

• View Profile
Re: New Anticheat on a few servers?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2018, 05:15:09 PM »
On ttt servers?

Offline BergedOne

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2018, 07:02:55 PM »
Yes on few that ive seen atleast

Offline newor500

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2018, 07:44:08 PM »
I saw one of these on an older darkrp server, it was almost as good as overwatch. Spooky stuff.

Offline DrivebyGangBang

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2018, 12:45:32 AM »
This thread is really vague.

Dozens of anti-cheats are being developed by people everyday in order to prevent cheating from happening on people's servers. (Duh)
Could you at least give the name of the anti-cheat or tell us what it says when you get banned? I don't see how you could say this is a "new anti-cheat".

On a side note, many server owners do pay for anti-cheats like CAC, or simply go on LeakForums (R.I.P) and spam the hell out of the site so they could download free leaked Garry's Mod addons.

Offline Layrite01

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2018, 02:42:59 AM »
Ya my friends have not got ban on any server yet an they use this hack like no joke.

Total Registered Members:

2017-2023 BigPackets. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. This site is not associated with any company in any way.