Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Opinion On RP Servers?  (Read 3947 times)

Offline neilbreen

• View Profile
Re: Opinion On RP Servers?
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2018, 11:57:59 AM »
Most rp servers are filled with 10 year old stealing their parent's credit card and buying OP ranks lol

Offline bonerscare

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2018, 01:45:28 PM »
Rp servers are bad, they're filled with kids who pay to get ranks. there used to be so many good gamemodes in gmod but only a few are actually fun nowadays and they're mostly empty

Offline DicedBambi

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2018, 11:27:15 PM »
Most of them are pretty trash and the ones that are good usually are laggy its hard to decide whether I like them or not

Offline TheMagicalSquid

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2018, 05:31:23 PM »
Yeah just like most of the posts in this thread, most if not all RP servers are absolute trash. Gone are the days where people actually cared about RPing instead of trying to focus on getting guns or other BS like that. It doesn't help RP servers are filled with donator benefits which pretty much makes RP useless if some kid can easily donate to have special rights.

Offline The Canadian

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2018, 12:07:02 AM »
Very few I find fun, the rest are just plain cancerous, the ones that I mainly play on is lots of variety in the jobs and has a great community

Offline Aknilix

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2018, 03:46:56 AM »
It all depends on the server and the administration of the project. With proper treatment to the server and people, the project turns out very good.

Offline enprint

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2018, 08:35:09 AM »
DarkRP is shit most of the time but HL2RP is great. Theyre mostly good but some are auts

Total Registered Members:

2017-2023 BigPackets. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. This site is not associated with any company in any way.