Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Some futures I want to be added in the near future in bigpackets!!!  (Read 1018 times)

Offline RazerSHarkknife

• View Profile
Hi All,
have you ever wanted a future in the bigpackets hack but it just wasn't available for example anti-screengrab or a money hack well heres a list of what I and maybe the community would like to be added into the bigpackets hack.

1.) anti-screengrab === can't tell you how many times I've been banned by getting screengrabbed its just really annoying to keep on making alt accounts and doing the family share trick.
2.) DarkRP money exploit == really helpful if your trying to get that item or car youve always wanted but it costs millions.
3.) this may be already added but a duplication exploit == this would be helpful if your get killed with a gun and you loose it forever this way you can have infinite money printers and ammo and guns.

Offline ASD1234

• View Profile
Re: Some futures I want to be added in the near future in bigpackets!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2018, 04:04:37 AM »
3.) this may be already added but a duplication exploit == this would be helpful if your get killed with a gun and you loose it forever this way you can have infinite money

Offline life

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2018, 10:35:16 AM »
hack for ever one it fun to do hack

Offline Garbage

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2018, 01:16:24 PM »
These features sound great, even if they dont add them i am looking forward to using big packets

Total Registered Members:

2017-2023 BigPackets. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. This site is not associated with any company in any way.