Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Visuals and menu flickering  (Read 678 times)

Offline planefr

• VIP (Inactive)
    • View Profile
Visuals and menu flickering
« on: December 25, 2022, 01:31:57 AM »
On a specific server Ive been meaning to play when I joined the entire cheat started flashing visuals and FOV go away for brief periods over and over.  SERVER IP (45.88.228.153)  It's odd because its only happening on this server.  Ive tried disabling and enabling multi core rendering i have tried gmod_mcore_test 0 command aswell as 1.  Tried with stock config visuals same thing happens.

Would appreciate any help, thanks!

Offline KittoniuM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Visuals and menu flickering
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2022, 08:24:37 PM »
On a specific server Ive been meaning to play when I joined the entire cheat started flashing visuals and FOV go away for brief periods over and over.  SERVER IP (45.88.228.153)  It's odd because its only happening on this server.  Ive tried disabling and enabling multi core rendering i have tried gmod_mcore_test 0 command aswell as 1.  Tried with stock config visuals same thing happens.

Unfortunately can't join this server, have been permanently banned for mass rdm.
Do you know if the same problem occurs with the Free ESP?

It could be some anticheat, or just a bug

Offline planefr

• VIP (Inactive)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2022, 10:53:07 PM »
Unfortunately can't join this server, have been permanently banned for mass rdm.
Do you know if the same problem occurs with the Free ESP?

It could be some anticheat, or just a bug

Tried the Free ESP aswell as a different free cheat I could find, both do the same think the menu aswell as all visuals flicker on and off.  I think its an anti-cheat thing.

Offline KittoniuM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2022, 04:37:19 PM »
The menu goes away too?

Offline planefr

• VIP (Inactive)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2022, 09:02:27 PM »
The menu goes away too?
Yeah If I have the menu open it flickers as well as all visuals.  Same thing happened with the free ESP.  If I have the FOV cheat on my fov goes back and fourth from normal FOV to the modded FOV.  Aimbot also doesn't work when the menu flickers,  Its like the whole cheat gets unloaded for a few seconds at a time constantly.  I'll get a video and post it here shortly.

Offline planefr

• VIP (Inactive)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2022, 09:12:49 PM »
The menu goes away too?
Hopefully the video is visible

Offline KittoniuM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2022, 11:36:22 PM »
Hopefully the video is visible

Yes i see, is here any other servers that have this problem?

I'll buy an alt, keep watch for any news for when this is fixed

Offline planefr

• VIP (Inactive)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2022, 12:08:31 AM »
Yes i see, is here any other servers that have this problem?

I'll buy an alt, keep watch for any news for when this is fixed
So far this is the only server its happened to me on,  I played a similar TTT server with inventory and had no issues.

Offline didyoureally

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2023, 03:54:40 AM »

Happened to me on a TTT server. The menu would dissapear whenever i wasnt moving but as soon as i started moving it'd reappear for a second until i pressed another key. Not sure why.

Total Registered Members:

2017-2023 BigPackets. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. This site is not associated with any company in any way.