Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: What are some fun gamemodes i can play  (Read 2553 times)

Offline kaluchi

• View Profile
What are some fun gamemodes i can play
« on: July 09, 2018, 09:58:35 AM »
Anyone know any fun gamemodes i can play since most of the ones that came out are either boring or i played the shit ton out of them

Offline jakehead20

• View Profile
Re: What are some fun gamemodes i can play
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2018, 01:52:09 PM »
I usually just play DarkRP which has Purge or something similar. Just go on a murder rampage.

Offline csgohaks

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2018, 06:32:25 PM »
sandbox raging is fun till you get banned from every server

Offline Herman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2018, 08:57:45 PM »
sandbox raging is fun till you get banned from every server

Offline chef04

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2018, 06:36:22 AM »
In my opinion all the newer gamemodes are absolute trash and all the gamemodes that have survived the test of time (TTT, DarkRp) have suffered greatly from all the servers being re-populated by 10 year olds being salty & cancerous in every way thought possible by human society and more.
DarkRp has absolute trash addons & staff does whatever they want & abuse.
TTT has atleast 700 rules you need to follow and some servers outright having killing a T as a rule which is punishable by being slayed for the next 5 rounds.
Sandbox has become a safe haven for the furries, weebs and bronies (no offense) and is mostly filled with Ponies, Anime girls and Furry player models.
"starwarsrp" has become the second most popular gamemode and is mostly populated by salty admins, shit gameplay and retarded rules.
SCP-RP is just weird and P2P as any job except researcher, guard, and D-class is restricted and Vip/donator only of course including all SCPs.
Breach is pretty much SCP-RP
Zombie Survival hasnt changed alot its still just make a base, defend, die, repeat and is in my opinion the least cancerous of the top tier gamemodes at the moment.
Murder is still just one person chasing around 30ish, also is the same as Sandbox
Prop Hunt is still good except the servers with the unnecessary rules and shit, really easy to hack on and is slightly boring being the hunter without hacks.
Cinema is a clusterfuck of Anime girls, furries, bronies, (insert cancerous fandom here) Etc, mostly watching said MLP, anime or other cancerous shit.
This is getting slightly longer than expected so ill list a few more then finish breakfast.
Deathrun has decreased in playerbase and just adds more maps and PMs nothing much has changed
Now this shit called "HogwartsRp" is just not worth your time as most of the times its P2P and boring as all hell if you havent grinded a fuckton.
Pedobear is hide & seek with one seeker who is (you guessed it) a pedobear who is tasked with finding and chasing down the hiders who are (you probably didnt guess it) Anime girls because why not???, its okay to be honest to just play this if you're extremely bored and you can be a casual and chat with people.
Jailbreak is only fun if played with fun people as a shit 10 year old warden with a xbox quality microphone can quickly kill the mood, the entire game is decided from the competence of the warden and his guards because they will slur and mumble and kill you for no competent reason but if its a mature warden with a good mic you can actually have alot of fun with this gamemode.
Surf is just surfing in Gmod
Bunny Hop is just Bhopping in Gmod
"KingdomRp" is a laggy mess of exploits, glitches, bugs and general trash, its mostly grind XP or whatever it takes to get a job that doesnt suck major ass but it might be P2P on some servers.
Flood is an okay gamemode and can be fun if played with friends and know how to play, pretty simplistic.
Hide and Seek is well hide and seek, you go hide and someone (the seeker) is tasked with finding you and turning you into a seeker at touch so that you aswell must go find hiders.
The rest of the gamemodes have low playerbases or are just absolute trash in general.

Its a shame that the good Fretta gamemodes were lost in the void of time and theres nobody playing good gamemodes anymore.
That will wrap up this absolute shitpost and im going to reheat my breakfast because this was so unnecessary it hurts.  :D
#43e8d8

Offline JonahWasTaken

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2018, 11:55:52 AM »
Trust me on this: murder is the most fun to aimbot ever. they get so so so so so so osso agnery when you RDm them on the rare chance they are murderr

Offline kozakalex2000

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2018, 03:29:08 PM »
I aimbot on ZombieRP and DarkRP servers. Its fun to wipe the server in a minute

Offline Proxmed

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2018, 03:47:17 PM »
battle royale lul its fun to cheat on any servers for me

Offline TIBOW22

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2018, 05:31:49 PM »
the mod battle royale is good but the militaryrp is really good to is very funny to play with the cheat !  ;D

Offline mastongamers

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2018, 11:43:23 PM »
prop hunt because it is funny to see all the props get salty about how they keep dying
everytime from this 1 guy because you have esp

Offline NyxHimself

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2018, 04:03:44 PM »
I think TTT and Surf are pretty fun to play :) but i also like bhop

Offline asdfqwerty32

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2018, 07:48:53 PM »
DarkRP is the most standard gamemode thats basically for everyone, even trolls
Murder can get pretty wild using cheats, people tend to spot you pretty fast if you're using "legit" cheating though imo.

Offline CleverJet283

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2018, 08:06:01 PM »
Prop Hunt is so much fun to ESP in. I love when people rage when you instantly find their hiding spot.

Offline ayozayid

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2018, 09:36:26 PM »
Trouble in Terrorist town is one of my favorties although the people do complain alot stiill fun

Total Registered Members:

2017-2023 BigPackets. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. This site is not associated with any company in any way.