Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Why should you be making money off it  (Read 1660 times)

Offline pock55

• View Profile
Why should you be making money off it
« on: July 02, 2018, 04:56:45 AM »
I think you should because you have wasted a long time just trying to make a free hack for people to enjoy and that's not very often to come across now a days as people normally do it for the money, but if it was free and then you wasted so long on it I think you should be making a bit of money off it and I think ppl would pay for it, I would.

Offline lolmedia

• View Profile
Re: Why should you be making money off it
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2018, 01:18:55 PM »
i agree... you guys should have a paid for version for the garrys mod as well... this cheat is really good as is but if possible can a paid for version be released thats better?

Offline MrFacysus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2018, 09:06:27 AM »
as soon as they make it amazing (more than it is) and dandy they will make it paid and hopefully make it under 10$ for lifetime

Offline 912103526

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2018, 12:42:40 AM »
This is a great menu I like very much

Offline 13011brett

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2018, 12:32:55 PM »
Yeah I'd recommend making the cheat private for people who pay for it. Maybe keep a free version but make it limited.

Offline ZeoOnPC

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2018, 04:36:43 PM »
they have a vip version of the gmod cheat I believe but idk what extra features it has

Total Registered Members:

2017-2023 BigPackets. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. This site is not associated with any company in any way.