Welcome, Guest.

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Fallout New Vegas / Re: New Version
« Last post by leager757 on June 14, 2021, 06:02:29 pm »
ok thank you, just fyi I was listening in on discord to a DEV and they are adding anti cheat soon so I'm sure not a problem for you as its Crowd funded project not a commercial Anti-cheat like VAC
Fallout New Vegas / Re: New Version
« Last post by KittoniuM on June 14, 2021, 02:03:45 pm »
So I see the hack was updated..now ESP boxes are messed up in first person...also where di no clip go?

I have updated it so the ESP works in interiors and some DLCs now. It's not perfect in first person, but fine in third.
A lot of things have been moved to Misc

Fallout New Vegas / New Version
« Last post by leager757 on June 13, 2021, 07:37:42 pm »
So I see the hack was updated..now ESP boxes are messed up in first person...also where di no clip go?
Media / Re: Left For Dead 2 Free Beta Hack
« Last post by KittoniuM on June 07, 2021, 03:06:05 pm »

L4D2 Free Hack showcase to promote the L4D2 sub to the channel lmk what you guys think
Nice video
Next time turn off multicore rendering? it causes ESP bugs.

and music is too low, +10
Media / Left For Dead 2 Free Beta Hack
« Last post by Cortex on June 06, 2021, 08:52:00 pm »

L4D2 Free Hack showcase to promote the L4D2 sub to the channel lmk what you guys think
Garrys Mod / Re: New feature idea
« Last post by KittoniuM on June 05, 2021, 03:19:01 pm »
This should be easy to implement since something similar is already there called Auto Pistol. What my idea was that when aimbot is locked and its set to shoot when aimbot is on (triggerbot) , instead of spamming the aimbot key(is F by default i think) for semi auto weapons, there can be a feature to turn on rapid fire when aimbotting. Tell me if you are confused by what i just said

This is already a feature,  maybe try increasing auto-fire/autoshoot delay to 500
Garrys Mod / New feature idea
« Last post by gogoboo1 on June 04, 2021, 12:57:18 pm »
This should be easy to implement since something similar is already there called Auto Pistol. What my idea was that when aimbot is locked and its set to shoot when aimbot is on (triggerbot) , instead of spamming the aimbot key(is F by default i think) for semi auto weapons, there can be a feature to turn on rapid fire when aimbotting. Tell me if you are confused by what i just said
Nice video!

+10

;D check out this video lmk what yall think about it  ;D
Garrys Mod / Cheat detected by Anti Cheat [Gmod Premium]
« Last post by Wrappedupcat on April 29, 2021, 12:13:44 pm »
Banned on another server. I don't know what the anticheat is called but it has a delayed ban and gives you a "Your fucked" in console while spamming visuals and sounds at you for about 30 seconds before banning.

Server IP: 208.103.169.104:27016
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Total Members

• Youtube Youtube
  • Facebook Facebook
  • Twitter Twitter
  • Steam Steam