Welcome, Guest.

Recent Posts

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »
Garrys Mod / VIDEO Short BP Montage
« Last post by AlCapone on March 06, 2024, 05:04:32 PM »
First little edit I have made in a while for GMOD!

Hope u guys enjoy!

https://www.tiktok.com/@bigpacketsbestcheat/video/7343374116558277921
Combat Arms / Re: Not bypassing anticheat atm
« Last post by StealThemBits on January 07, 2024, 01:03:27 PM »
Is engine2 the same game? if yes then sure i can code an update to the loader that lets you do it..
rapid fire is not really a supported feature, it might be detected by the anticheat if you do it too fast etc, I haven't tested outside solo rooms because the game is dead.

testing the "auto fire" right now and it seems to just kick you out to the lobby every 2 seconds or sum i think it just needs a little work ngl it would make it much better if yall did a little work on it.
General Chat / how long need wait for credits?
« Last post by flol01 on January 06, 2024, 06:41:01 PM »
read title, i waiting over 1 day ready.
paypal, 35$+ already pay + have KittoniuM write, but no message

its scamming (no answer)
Combat Arms / Re: Game randomly freezes while using Hack
« Last post by xfires on January 06, 2024, 04:31:13 PM »
I'll have to check.. maybe game has updated and broke something - is there any map or gamemode that this happens more?

No, it happens all maps it really dose not like fireteam though.
Combat Arms / Re: Game randomly freezes while using Hack
« Last post by KittoniuM on January 06, 2024, 02:45:14 AM »
Hello all,
so as my subject say's ill be using it for like 10 mins not really hacking just using the ESP function really, and then boom the game freezes up and the hack turns off, ill have to press my Home key on my keyboard to get anything to work then it pops back up and the hacks are off? any guidance on this?

I'll have to check.. maybe game has updated and broke something - is there any map or gamemode that this happens more?
Combat Arms / Game randomly freezes while using Hack
« Last post by xfires on January 05, 2024, 11:42:49 PM »
Hello all,
so as my subject say's ill be using it for like 10 mins not really hacking just using the ESP function really, and then boom the game freezes up and the hack turns off, ill have to press my Home key on my keyboard to get anything to work then it pops back up and the hacks are off? any guidance on this?
« Last post by StealThemBits on January 05, 2024, 09:39:05 AM »
Is engine2 the same game? if yes then sure i can code an update to the loader that lets you do it..
rapid fire is not really a supported feature, it might be detected by the anticheat if you do it too fast etc, I haven't tested outside solo rooms because the game is dead.
First of all  i wanna say i really do respect you for understanding and listening :)
And yes! it's the same game you just launch it from a different way i added a screenshot explaining it
The rapid fire actually does seem detected but it says i am getting banned by a moderator which just seems fake to me and is an anticheat ban or me getting banned by an admin but after the anticheat letting them know i am.
the game is dead i do agree.
but i know people and im kinda known or at least was known and i can help you figure this thing out i have experience with testing cheats out.
i used to upload videos of cheating on almost every game including valorant.
also lemme add that the way i launch engine2 is by going to the game files going to battleye folder pressing the belauncher.ini and editing it to something which i also included a screenshot to
« Last post by KittoniuM on January 04, 2024, 08:01:28 PM »
Using only "auto fire" Rapid fire with a knife to defeat a boss
And also it will be really nice if we got the ability to inject to engine2 as i despise the mouse bug unless there is a method already?
not trying to be a dick as i don't know how hard it is to code but i feel as if it just doesn't work correctly it sometimes kicks me out of the lobby when using it and it feels really unstable sometimes even crashing my game which is making me feel as if it's flagging the anticheat and sending a flag or something other cheats i had did not have that problem

« Last post by StealThemBits on January 04, 2024, 08:50:26 AM »
are you rage hacking? i am not getting banned on CA Classic (Steam)

Using only "auto fire" Rapid fire with a knife to defeat a boss
And also it will be really nice if we got the ability to inject to engine2 as i despise the mouse bug unless there is a method already?
not trying to be a dick as i don't know how hard it is to code but i feel as if it just doesn't work correctly it sometimes kicks me out of the lobby when using it and it feels really unstable sometimes even crashing my game which is making me feel as if it's flagging the anticheat and sending a flag or something other cheats i had did not have that problem
« Last post by KittoniuM on January 04, 2024, 12:05:09 AM »
Hello well the subject kinda just explains it all....
after using the cheat for about 10 minutes i get instantly banned after a little bit i think the cheat needs a little work if you're asking me as i think the core modules get you banned.
would like to see the ca cheat expand in the future
and i would wanna see if any other users agree with me ofc or have experienced something along the lines of an instant ban or just modules that don't work the way they are supposed to

are you rage hacking? i am not getting banned on CA Classic (Steam)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »

Total Registered Members:

2017-2023 BigPackets. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. This site is not associated with any company in any way.