Welcome, Guest.

Recent Posts

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »
General Chat / Help
« Last post by dragondemon782 on December 08, 2023, 10:28:30 PM »
Hey, how is it going? I've had big packets for a long ass time and loved it always but any ways returning after 3 years and it seems that error 2 is the only thing keeping me from using the cheats. I would like to ask for assistance as I already turned my firewall off and disabled my anitver. programs... Send help!
Combat Arms / Re: No More Battle Eye
« Last post by KittoniuM on December 08, 2023, 12:38:03 AM »
Yes... works perfectly fine, I should have it up and running within a week - only loader needs update.
EDIT: loader did not need update, works fine,you can test it
Combat Arms / Re: No More Battle Eye
« Last post by KittoniuM on December 05, 2023, 07:19:23 PM »
Is it possible to relase CA Chats again Since Valofe is too broke to keep paying for Battle Eye its no longer the anti cheat. It's back to the old shitty one.

Yes looking into it this week
Combat Arms / No More Battle Eye
« Last post by Computer1 on December 05, 2023, 06:18:48 PM »
Is it possible to relase CA Chats again Since Valofe is too broke to keep paying for Battle Eye its no longer the anti cheat. It's back to the old shitty one.
News / December 2023
« Last post by KittoniuM on December 02, 2023, 04:19:22 PM »

Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday to BP
60% SALE on all games till Dec. 27

December 2023

December 26

December 25
Christmas Event Sale Started

December 9
CA - UPDATED
Tested on Steam version

December 8
CA - In Progress
my 2018 CA works fine, I am testing the new anticheat maybe update this week

December 5
Phasmophobia - Updated - TEST
I haven't tested if there are any new maps, let me know if theres something missing

December 2
No More Room In Hell - Updated
Garrys Mod / Re: Need a customizable Entity Filter
« Last post by KittoniuM on November 24, 2023, 07:16:53 PM »
There are too many entities in the server i was play,and i have to switch on and off the entity esp many times.Too many entities on my screen in same time,I cant find the entity I need.I need a filter that can help me accurately find a certain entity(type the entity name in text box then find it)

photo? ip? I'm not adding this as I've never encountered too many entities, go into the entity ESP and turn off whatever isn't needed wheter its ammo projectiles weapons etc
Garrys Mod / Need a customizable Entity Filter
« Last post by r114514 on November 24, 2023, 03:15:30 AM »
There are too many entities in the server i was play,and i have to switch on and off the entity esp many times.Too many entities on my screen in same time,I cant find the entity I need.I need a filter that can help me accurately find a certain entity(type the entity name in text box then find it)
News / November 2023
« Last post by KittoniuM on November 19, 2023, 12:01:50 AM »
November 2023

Garrys Mod / Re: Entity select
« Last post by imjustflynn on November 15, 2023, 12:37:01 PM »
You want to see a aimbot filter for custom entities?
Are they picked up as NPCs right now?
What server is this?

Server name: Project Vanguard: Attack of the clones | Helix | SeriousRP
IP : 45.62.160.61:27083

yes I believe having the filter for aim/esp to select what entities can be targeted and seen would be very beneficial
they are not picked up as npc's they are only picked up with the selection of show all entities in the pickup section and ignore dormant seems to do nothing for entities
Garrys Mod / Re: Entity select
« Last post by KittoniuM on November 15, 2023, 12:13:00 PM »
I am curious to know if there will be an option added for entity selection in the client. I primarily play on a PvE server, where many of the targets are entities. Currently, there's no feature allowing me to specify which entities I want to target. The absence of selective targeting is problematic, causing the aimbot to target both dormant and non-hostile entities, leading to a chaotic aimbot. A selective targeting feature would greatly enhance the precision and control in the game, especially in PvE scenarios

You want to see a aimbot filter for custom entities?
Are they picked up as NPCs right now?
What server is this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »

Total Registered Members:

2017-2023 BigPackets. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. This site is not associated with any company in any way.