Welcome, Guest.

Recent Posts

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »
Garrys Mod / Re: End of an ERA
« Last post by Wrappedupcat on April 21, 2021, 10:43:07 pm »
If we want BP to continue providing cheats we can't expect a perm VIP status. I've seen other cheat providers do it and usually ends in closing out some cheats or just the entire site because they can't make ends meet on one time payments.

Tbh I rather pay for credits to hold onto until the day I use the cheat rather than a whole month, only play a few days then waste the rest of the month subscription because I wanted to take a break. It's fair and stable enough to keep BP in the air.

IMO of course
Garrys Mod / Sentinel Anti Cheat [Gmod Premium]
« Last post by Wrappedupcat on April 21, 2021, 10:37:32 pm »
Hey so I found a few servers using Sentinel Anti cheat and as soon as I open the menu for BPs Gmod menu I get this following screenshot.

I have no solid idea what sets it off every time but they seem to got BP nailed down atm. I just thought it'd be nice to know.
Products / Re: How to buy Credits
« Last post by unamed on April 19, 2021, 07:33:57 pm »
Sadly there isn't autoshop, been trying to buy credits and asking to buy took 24 hours reply and payment send 24 hours later no credits. buying credits can take you 3 days...
Garrys Mod / GMOD VIP bugged
« Last post by brycehat99 on April 19, 2021, 04:17:17 pm »
I'm not sure if theres a new anti-cheat released for servers or what, but my buddy and I, whenever using the gmod VIP cheat in a darkRP we get 10 FPS and get teleported all around the map, also when using aimbot no damage is dealt to the player. This wasnt an issue as of 4/18/2021 but as of today (4/19/2021) its been like this for every big server
Suggestions / [Gmod Premium] Fix Aim on NPC Accuracy for other servers
« Last post by Wrappedupcat on March 29, 2021, 06:47:58 pm »
 - !!This is all based on being on a different server!! -

Would it be possible to add ping correction to the aimbot. I play on a Zombie survival game where you fight the NPCs first then eventually people start dyeing from the boss zombies and then you get real zombies. When you aim at a NPC when it's running from the side it won't really hit and you have to aim a bit in front. If possible a fix for that small(I think small) issue would be cool(This also has a hard time hitting run away water melons :O).

Extra note. 0 Problems hitting players no matter how laggy or.... pingy.....

I tried reducing ping smoothing to 0 and all that general crap, it's helpful but not really when everything is running at you with a strafe.

Public Discussion / No GMod Public?
« Last post by shredder on March 21, 2021, 06:16:00 pm »
When i tried injecting I realized that i couldn't find gmod public and Gmod lite but gmod vip was there. Did they replace the public version with the ESP only gmod cheat?
News / Re: Feburary 2021
« Last post by Valmortelle84 on March 19, 2021, 08:23:16 am »
Hello, is it normal that the aimbot doesn?t work anymore?
Garrys Mod / [HELP] How to set teams to friendly or hostile
« Last post by CarpoZ on March 14, 2021, 07:18:24 pm »
I'm wondering if there's a way to actually add certain teams to friendly or hostile? I'm talking about for example, if there are multiple scripted teams you can choose from, although the teams are still friendlies to each other, is there a way to disable ESP for certain teams and set it only for the hostile teams?
Sorry if it's hard to understand what I mean, I'm a little stoned.
But I hope you get the point.

Additional example: There are scripted teams "Police" and "SWAT", now if I'm on "Police", the ESP and aimbot would still detect "SWAT" as hostile. Is there a way to choose what teams are hostile and what are not?
Garrys Mod / Re: Garry's Mod Public Hack
« Last post by postal323 on March 12, 2021, 12:49:36 pm »
How do i use the loader?, i founded a tutorial and i followed the steps and it doesnt work.

Sorry for the dumb question, just this is so different than other cheats
Reversing / Re: Bone ESP (GMOD)
« Last post by grey10110 on March 03, 2021, 04:28:50 pm »
Thx
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »

Total Members

• Youtube Youtube
  • Facebook Facebook
  • Twitter Twitter
  • Steam Steam