Welcome, Guest.

Recent Posts

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »
Battlefield 1 / Re: Use this.
« Last post by PacketCoder on February 08, 2021, 11:22:40 am »
I will definitely use this and see how it works.
Testimonials / Re: Why would you remove the gmod aimbot
« Last post by gripsus on February 05, 2021, 11:04:30 am »
I understand, faced similar issues, but good to go. Let me know if you still need any help.
can you recommend me a hack with a working aimbot that is FREE
« Last post by PacketCoder on February 04, 2021, 03:41:52 am »
I understand, faced similar issues, but good to go. Let me know if you still need any help.
« Last post by gripsus on February 04, 2021, 01:45:48 am »
They are easy to find, but you have to be cautious while using them, or you could be in trouble :P
main reason for why i used BP is because all other hacks dont have their aimbot working and now its like other hacks so that why i wont be using it anytime soon
« Last post by PacketCoder on February 03, 2021, 07:11:26 am »
They are easy to find, but you have to be cautious while using them, or you could be in trouble :P
Garrys Mod / Re: End of an ERA
« Last post by [email protected] on February 02, 2021, 03:17:58 pm »
Okay but why not just provide a "lifetime" sub for it? If you play everyday for a year its over 100 dollars right now, and while I'd pay that I don't want to click the thing and deal with putting credits down on it everyday. I would pay for a lifetime but nothing for credits....
Testimonials / [Bad/Avoid] Why would you remove the gmod aimbot
« Last post by gripsus on February 02, 2021, 02:12:55 am »
why? its the only good free hack really please re-add it because if its just ESP why not use AOXHAX or cobalt or any other hack like your ripping peoples money off if you wanna say "Buy the VIP" all i ask for is for gmod aimbot to be re-added then i will edit this post to be positive but for now its so fucking useless rn i can get ESP anywhere on other sites.
but other then that i really LOVED using BP when it had the aimbot it was the best aimbot ive ever used so smooth and so good but when it got removed i got sad and didnt use it anymore since ESP hacks are easy to find
Public Discussion / [Fix] unable to download some wav files and login what so ever
« Last post by graniteforhotdog on February 02, 2021, 01:33:12 am »
---------------------------
BigPackets Error - press CTRL+C and Post on Support Forum!!
Failed to download the sound for C:\Games\clients_version2569\kitterengine\load_74.wav from the BP site

BigPackets Error - press CTRL+C and Post on Support Forum!!
Failed to download the sound for C:\Games\clients_version2569\kitterengine\beep.wav from the BP site, THIS MAY CAUSE big problems including crashing and instability if you don't have it

I'm sure my network is fine and I'm even using proxy to login but it doesn't work, PLS fix, KittoniuM, with much thanks
Garrys Mod / Re: End of an ERA
« Last post by gogoboo1 on February 01, 2021, 09:56:35 pm »
That's not what we want though, we want a perm VIP ability, I think most of us feel the same way. We would rather pay once even if its 50 dollars and be done with it.
Exactly although 50 is expensive. 20 for permanent would be good. GTA 5 hacks that have lots of features, abusive ones too is around 30 dollars...
News / Feburary 2021
« Last post by KittoniuM on February 01, 2021, 07:48:11 pm »
February 2021
February 6:
Garry's Mod VIP - Price lowered
While the V2 is in development, enjoy :)

February 1:
*v2* Garry's Mod Free ESP - Added

It is a very very early version, a lot of features must be added, it is very fast and stable compared to the older versions.

If flickering, turn off Multicore Rendering (video settings) and go into console and type: gmod_mcore_test 0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »

Total Registered Members:

2022 BigPackets. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. This site is not associated with any company in any way.