Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: [GMOD] Multi-Point Aimbot  (Read 3841 times)

Offline PSilentVice17

• Video
    • View Profile
[GMOD] Multi-Point Aimbot
« on: March 24, 2018, 09:30:47 PM »
When targetting at the bones, the aimbot targets only one pixel of it (even though it can be moved up or down with extra height aim), making it look like a perfect central snap, which it can be detected as aimbot.
So I thought, the aimbot target would be separated, and the aim points would randomize it's X and Y as the aimbot turns on, so it looks like a normal human pointing and normal human mouse movement.
Here's an example of how multi-pointing would work:

On the top part (single-point), the black circle represents the head of the model, The green box represents the head hitbox, and the cross represents the aimpoint. The image shows that the aimbot only aims central, where the aim point is shown, even with smoothing, it looks like a perfect direct movement to the center of the head.
On the bottom part (multi-point), it shows many crosses, which those are results of each time the aimpoint's location randomizes, making it look like there's no determined central pixel for the player to aim at, making it look like human targetting, the crosses at the edges of the hitbox would be helpful when an opponent peaks out, and half of his head is invisible.

(Non-important part)
This would work on different hitboxes on the model differently.

cargokitty

Re: [GMOD] Multi-Point Aimbot
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2018, 02:11:41 PM »
sounds like a plot to make people lose more than 50% of their FPS :)

Offline PSilentVice17

• Video
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2018, 05:21:28 PM »
sounds like a plot to make people lose more than 50% of their FPS :)

Not necessarily, all it does its randomize the location of the aimpoint to many X pixels and many Y pixels each time the aimbot is on.

cargokitty

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2018, 01:51:54 AM »
so just noise, but...

Offline PSilentVice17

• Video
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2018, 05:39:11 AM »
so just noise, but...

Noise doesn't help much, increasing it makes the screen shaky and even at low value it still targets the center while part of the jitter is still visible.

Offline Sharuji

• VIP (Inactive)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2018, 07:22:24 PM »
while i agree it could help, kitt only adds what he wants to, so we should be grateful to have the hack at all. up to him, but i think itd be good to have.

Offline PSilentVice17

• Video
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2018, 09:17:16 PM »
while i agree it could help, kitt only adds what he wants to, so we should be grateful to have the hack at all. up to him, but i think itd be good to have.

Although I respect KittoniuM's opinion, this would be a great idea, so trained eyes can't track that your aimbot is aiming at a determined spot automatically.
And using noise would still make it look like a linear aimbot for them.

Offline iwantgmodhacks

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2018, 12:08:15 AM »
I can't see this targeting affecting FPS very much. All you have to do is have an array with the center of mass + or - a few pixels for each item in the array and randomly pick something from that.

Offline PSilentVice17

• Video
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2018, 12:59:40 AM »
9 extra traces per bone
13 bones per entity

thats a ton of points and tons of FPS loss

What I mean is that when you turn on your aimbot, the aim point your aimbot tries to target modifies its position mathematically like move it 2 pixels higher or lower and 4 pixels left or right, and when the aimbot turns off, the position of the aim point would restore until the aimbot is turned back on and it randomizes it's position to a different value. What I am trying to do is to make aimbot target look nondeterministic, like, not make it aim at the mass center only.

Offline PSilentVice17

• Video
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2018, 01:02:51 PM »
Can't make it use pixels as a system. only degrees
and then it would become unaccrate, degree could make a difference at long distances.

but depending on how far away you are from the target, it reduces the inaccuracy factor, so like if you're far away with a semi automatic rifle, the aimbot targets it with 100% accuracy when legit-botting, and if you're near the target then you could make the inaccuracy factor increased so it doesn't target the exact center, like, humanized targetting.

Offline SloppyJoeES

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2018, 10:16:50 PM »
Although I like this idea, it seems a bit feature-creepy to me

Offline shiro

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2018, 11:06:06 PM »
uh, maybe a lot less points or a feature to toggle how many points u want on each part of the body and what part of the body you want it on

Offline mister

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2018, 01:49:09 PM »
nice

Total Registered Members:

2017-2023 BigPackets. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. This site is not associated with any company in any way.