Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Playermodel Head Aimbot Targetting  (Read 3114 times)

Offline PSilentVice17

• Video
    • View Profile
Playermodel Head Aimbot Targetting
« on: January 10, 2018, 07:38:49 PM »
I just thought if this hack could have the feature to aim at player model's heads, so it could guarantee more chances of doing only headshots. Because most of the time I try to hit someone, the bone scanning aim to (along with the visuals) sometimes don't link to the hitbox and they're not headshots, or these bones are bugged and they're treated as dormant bones. So by head model targeting would make it more capable to hit head hitboxes without problems and without scanning issues.

Offline funnydankman

• View Profile
Re: Playermodel Head Aimbot Targetting
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 03:43:50 PM »
I just thought if this hack could have the feature to aim at player model's heads, so it could guarantee more chances of doing only headshots. Because most of the time I try to hit someone, the bone scanning aim to (along with the visuals) sometimes don't link to the hitbox and they're not headshots, or these bones are bugged and they're treated as dormant bones. So by head model targeting would make it more capable to hit head hitboxes without problems and without scanning issues.

Turn on "Find Bone" option, I forgot which tab it's in but it will aim at people's heads.

Offline PSilentVice17

• Video
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2018, 12:23:41 AM »
Turn on "Find Bone" option, I forgot which tab it's in but it will aim at people's heads.

"Find Bone" feature is on, but some models won't show up bones, which makes them glitchy and makes the aimbot aim at the center, which is what I do not want.

Offline PSilentVice17

• Video
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2018, 05:14:01 PM »
Are you asking for a way to make the aimbot target the approximate head vector of a error model?

If it is possible.

Offline PSilentVice17

• Video
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2018, 11:19:23 AM »
It's not, use extra aim height in extra tab

Although I didn't ask for Error models to be scanned, as it is just question of content you have left. I meant to scan player models to have their head instead of their bones to be targeted, it would guarantee more chances of hitting the head hitbox which is located in the models head. Not Errors.

Offline PSilentVice17

• Video
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2018, 08:42:01 AM »
BP used to have HitBox Aim which would aim directly at a head hitbox.

I removed it earlier or maybe its still there.

Error models are impossible to index because they are errors, they dont exist on your pc, you can only predict

Was there an issue with the hitbox aim feature?

Offline PSilentVice17

• Video
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2018, 01:18:44 PM »

no it got lost in inactivity when i was porting the hack to L4D or CSGO and was never reenabled.

basically ill probably fix it soon

Alright then. Hope you get to fix it.

P.D: I am on a critical hiatus right now. I need to reestablish my video tools so I can get back to activity but I am going to need to make space on my storage and reinstall all of my Adobe and video team apps. Hopefully, I will get back in a few days. Hope you have a nice day.

Total Registered Members:

2017-2023 BigPackets. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. This site is not associated with any company in any way.