Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Detected?  (Read 246 times)

Offline GamingDonkey

• Level 0 - Leacher Skid
    • View Profile
Detected?
« on: January 27, 2018, 02:14:37 pm »
If this can get to Kittonium personally, that would be great since it seems someone has found out a way to detect bigpackets.
Server name of detected origin: Deceitful (gmod dayz)
OK, so i was using bigpackets on that server, not using ANY things that can be detected through what the menu says is detected, and then an admin deported to me and froze me. He then tped me to an admin area within the map. He asks me what cheat I'm using. Me, refusing to answer until he tells me how he found out because I've done nothing suspicious since I've just joined the server, he finally lets me in on what its all about. He tells me hes using his own little cheat, "custom made" he said, that detects other cheats. I couldn't get out of him what language he used to code, so i cant help you with that part when finding a patch.
This is very important to you because if word comes out that someone has finally found a patch to bigpackets, they could implement it within CAC. This also is not a lie, for you can go on deceitful (gmodz) server and see for it yourself. I'm not promising the same admin will be on, so it may not be you getting banned, but i assure you that this went down not even 10 minutes ago.
I tried to negotiate with him to allow me to play on the server without using the hack since he can detect it, but he banned me, proving hes also not one to negotiate.
hack settings for gmodz:
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 05:20:21 pm by KittoniuM »

Offline GamingDonkey

• Level 0 - Leacher Skid
    • View Profile
Re: Detected?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2018, 02:16:31 pm »
Oh, and the admin's name is O2

Online KittoniuM

• Administrator
  • Level 7 - Wtf User
    • View Profile