Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: No games in the loader when i log in  (Read 71 times)

Offline El Schtroumpf

• Level 1 - Noob
    • View Profile
  • France
No games in the loader when i log in
« on: November 10, 2019, 06:38:05 am »
HI ! When i login into the loader i don't have any games in the loader (both 32bits and 64bits) I have desactivated window firewall and windows defender and it's still not working, i read on the .txt that it can be because of cracking tools on background (but i don't have any so it's really strange), Please help me :)

Online KittoniuM

• Administrator
  • Level 8 - Tru Packet
    • View Profile
  • Canada
Re: No games in the loader when i log in
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2019, 01:44:05 pm »
HI ! When i login into the loader i don't have any games in the loader (both 32bits and 64bits) I have desactivated window firewall and windows defender and it's still not working, i read on the .txt that it can be because of cracking tools on background (but i don't have any so it's really strange), Please help me :)

It also happens when something is blocking the network connections, could be antivirus, firewall, or just CloudFlare being retarded.
you can try to reinstall a fresh windows (preferrably 7 or Windows LTSC 2019) as a last resort

Offline El Schtroumpf

• Level 1 - Noob
    • View Profile
  • France
Re: No games in the loader when i log in
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2019, 01:31:28 pm »
ok i don't know wtf happened but i just leave my house with the loader open and when i came back the games just happeared. i didn't do anything i just needed to be patient, im so dumb.

But thanks you for helping me, have a nice day !

Total Members

• Youtube Youtube
  • Facebook Facebook
  • Twitter Twitter
  • Steam Steam