Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Problems With Keybinding Bigpackets  (Read 234 times)

Offline aaron4741

• Level 0
    • View Profile
Problems With Keybinding Bigpackets
« on: April 14, 2021, 06:28:06 pm »
Hello the first problem is every bout 80-120 seconds bigpackets free version randomly shuts off .. how do I make it no do that it should not shut off unless I am pressing insert to turn it off. Problem two Why in the world is right click the most used mouse button in the game bringing up the options while big packets is on .. and how Do I change it thank you I want to donate for gmod vip but I can't get past these annoying problems and Until I see that they can be fixed.

Offline aaron4741

• Level 0
    • View Profile
Re: Problems With Keybinding Bigpackets
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2021, 06:35:08 pm »
NVM i finally found the key binds under config however I still need help with Why it keeps auto shutting off after like 2 minutes

Online KittoniuM

• Administrator
  • Level 8 - Tru Packet
    • View Profile
  • Canada
Re: Problems With Keybinding Bigpackets
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2021, 03:17:25 am »
NVM i finally found the key binds under config however I still need help with Why it keeps auto shutting off after like 2 minutes

Its not auto shutting off, its probably you alt tabbing out, its for your privacy
You need to press INSERT to activate the hack back

Total Members

• Youtube Youtube
  • Facebook Facebook
  • Twitter Twitter
  • Steam Steam