Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: [ Good ] My honest review of Bigpackets  (Read 1826 times)

Offline logitechG502

• VIP (Inactive)
  • #1 bigpackets media creator
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
My honest review of Bigpackets
« on: October 22, 2022, 06:28:51 PM »
I thought I would up the quality of all my future posts, starting with this one. Tell me what you think about it.
I am definitely going to start posting media using Bigpackets on youtube. I'm looking forward to it.

Loader
The loader is great and easy to use, however there could be some improvements made. Out of everything it's the least important.

Aim Assistance
The Aimbot is extremely accurate almost regardless of settings, the only thing I could really say about it that isn't the best is sometimes the Silentaim misses but otherwise, it's great. I've been using it for a while on plenty of servers I've never been caught using Aimbot. Easily configurable to closet cheat in any PVP environment. No issues with any custom weapons. Unbeatable prediction for moving targets or projectile aim.
[Extremely Customizable]
[Completely Undetected]

Visuals
The ESP and visuals are great, with some tweaking you can get it to look pretty much any way you want, it's the most feature rich visual settings I've ever seen for anything related to Garry's mod. However, there's no real Chams option. It would be a nice addition to the hack as I and most other people included like having them.
All of the visual presets also look great, so many different styles from different cheats. Love it.
[Extremely Customizable]
[Completely Undetected]

Miscellaneous
Great bunnyhop and strafes, no complaints there.
Sometimes the speedhack doesn't work on various servers. (gRust included)
I really like all of the available menu features, Snake, of course and all of the different ways to customize the GUI.

Recording Safety
Completely hidden from OBS and other recording software, works perfectly. No complaints.

Detections
Completely Undetected for all of the months I've been using it.
100+ Hours on gRust without any Anti-Cheat bans.
70+ Hours on various TTT servers without any Anti-Cheat bans.
Dozens of passed screengrabs on various servers.

[Overall] Quality product, multiple years in the making.

https://bigpackets.com/forum/garrys-mod-31/gmod-vip-hack-features-and-cheat-info/
« Last Edit: July 05, 2023, 09:23:58 AM by logitechG502 »
Media Creator

Offline KittoniuM

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: BigPackets for Garry's mod
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2022, 07:52:02 PM »
Thank you for your positive review!
BP has been running since 2017 and takes all feedback into consideration

Total Registered Members:

2017-2023 BigPackets. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. This site is not associated with any company in any way.