Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: This is the best free hack for gmod currently  (Read 1504 times)

Offline Pierre

• View Profile
This is the best free hack for gmod currently
« on: June 11, 2018, 09:28:33 AM »
I used the hack for about a year when I was introduced to it and I never turned to any other because it had everything I needed, also I miss the discord server :'(
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 09:31:38 AM by Pierre »

Offline felik

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: This is the best free hack for gmod currently
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2018, 10:52:41 AM »
I used the hack for about a year when I was introduced to it and I never turned to any other because it had everything I needed, also I miss the discord server :'(
There won't be a discord server until there is a good alternative, maybe.

Riot.im is looking the most favorable to being a good Discord alternative, and could literally be Discord someday through bridging: https://github.com/Half-Shot/matrix-appservice-discord

Improving Riot?s usability. As of today we are urgently hiring for a Lead Designer to join the team fulltime to revamp and address Riot?s usability issues, as this is one of the single biggest things getting in the way of Matrix uptake today.  Hit up [email protected] if you?re interested!

At the same time, we?re excited to ramp up our investment in Riot?s performance and overall polish (as well as achieving feature parity with Slack/Discord and friends) ? that means we?re looking for React, Android & iOS folks to join the core team full-time asap to take the apps to the next level.  Again, [email protected] if this sounds like you!
Source: https://matrix.org/blog/2018/01/29/status-partners-up-with-new-vector-fueling-decentralised-comms-and-the-matrix-ecosystem/

They seem to be fulfilling that, and I'm very excited about the future of Riot.

Offline Guarana

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2018, 01:02:21 PM »
Hope something is found soon so organizing some extra like minded people on servers to simply fuck around with is possible again.

Offline MrCheetos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2018, 03:41:56 PM »
Your right it is the best free hack for Gmod and the only free hack to not be a rat/bug or some other type of crap,Better then the Citizen hack.

Offline Faredeks

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2018, 10:19:40 AM »
There is a set of pluses because of which this cheat is the best.I didn't meet such chit in general.

Total Registered Members:

2017-2023 BigPackets. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. This site is not associated with any company in any way.