Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: [ Bad/Avoid ] Why would you remove the gmod aimbot  (Read 2419 times)

Offline gripsus

• View Profile
Why would you remove the gmod aimbot
« on: February 02, 2021, 02:12:55 AM »
why? its the only good free hack really please re-add it because if its just ESP why not use AOXHAX or cobalt or any other hack like your ripping peoples money off if you wanna say "Buy the VIP" all i ask for is for gmod aimbot to be re-added then i will edit this post to be positive but for now its so fucking useless rn i can get ESP anywhere on other sites.
but other then that i really LOVED using BP when it had the aimbot it was the best aimbot ive ever used so smooth and so good but when it got removed i got sad and didnt use it anymore since ESP hacks are easy to find

Offline PacketCoder

• View Profile
Re: Why would you remove the gmod aimbot
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2021, 07:11:26 AM »
They are easy to find, but you have to be cautious while using them, or you could be in trouble :P

Offline gripsus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2021, 01:45:48 AM »
They are easy to find, but you have to be cautious while using them, or you could be in trouble :P
main reason for why i used BP is because all other hacks dont have their aimbot working and now its like other hacks so that why i wont be using it anytime soon

Offline PacketCoder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2021, 03:41:52 AM »
I understand, faced similar issues, but good to go. Let me know if you still need any help.

Offline gripsus

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2021, 11:04:30 AM »
I understand, faced similar issues, but good to go. Let me know if you still need any help.
can you recommend me a hack with a working aimbot that is FREE

Total Registered Members:

2017-2023 BigPackets. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. This site is not associated with any company in any way.